This is a list of all the staff members on the SMG4 wiki, their groups, and their abilities.
More commonly known as Admins, these users have proven themselves worthy of having such a power position and have the following abilities:
- Being able to quickly rollback undesirable edits.
- Deleting and restoring pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking users from editing.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
- Promoting other users
- Having this status causes the ADMIN tag to appear on the user's userpage.
More commonly shortened down to Bureau these users are similar and nearly identical to admins, their main key differences is that unlike an Admin, a Bureaucrat cannot be banned or have their rights revoked by other admins or Bureaucrats. Their rights must be either removed by the user themselves or by FANDOM staff.
Moderators are users who have additional options available, they can manage chats, discussions, and content on the wiki.
These users are responsible for keeping threads, forum boards and discussion boards free of chaos and problems. They can:
- Remove and restore threads and replies from any user
- Close and reopen threads.
- Manage Forum boards.
- Move threads from one board to another.
- Highlight and un-highlight threads.
Having this status causes the MODERATOR tag to appear on the user's userpage.
These users are responsible for keeping track of the content uploaded onto the wiki be it images or video, they also are supposed to keep track of edits done to pages across the site and undo all harm done to them. They can:
- Delete and move protected pages
- Delete and move files
- Undelete pages and files
- Reupload files
- Protect and unprotect pages
Having this status causes CONTENT MODERATOR to appear next to the username on the user's userpage.
These users are responsible for making sure the wiki's chat room is kept under control. They can:
- Kick users from chat.
- Block users from chat.
- This will kick a user out of the chat and ban them from returning until a chat moderator or an admin removes their "banned from chat" status at Special:UserRights, or the individual's user contributions.
- Anyone can revert vandalism and edits made in bad faith, but it takes a couple of clicks in the page history to get it done. Users with the rollback permission are able to undo such edits with one click, by using the rollback link on diff pages, user contributions list, or the list of recent changes.
List of Staff Members
- Main article: SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki:Staff of the Wiki