Super Mario 64 Bloopers: §§ënmØÐnÅr 3 (10,000 subs :D) is the thirteenth episode of Season 3 and the one hundred and twelfth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on February 17, 2013.
DO THE HARLEM SHAKE.
Start of the video
Indiana Jones tries to steal the videotape of the actual video which SMG4 asks him to. Indiana Jones locates it, steals it, and replaces it with a rock. However, it triggers a trap that deploys a boulder that starts chasing Indiana Jones, much like in the movie Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark. Indiana Jones managed to escape but injured himself in the process. Jones gave the videotape to Mario, but he simply threw it out the video, which causes Jones to rage.
Title screen of the video
A white pixelated "ssenmodnar 3" (without uppercase letters) is showing on a black screen, with the Narrator's voice saying "Randomness 3 3 3", and with the beginning of the Super Mario Bros. playing faster than usually behind the voice.
Skits (Middle of the video)
- SuperMariostar169 is in the toilet, pooping for already two hours, and LegoGuy77777, who want to go to the toilet too, is waiting outside.
- SuperGrey3 wants to become a Toad, then his fairy godmother grants his wish. But one week later, SuperGrey3 hates his life.
- Two Goombas are talking to each other in an asdfmovie-like scene.
- Supermariostarxalien169 asks how much a box costs, then Engineer screams "OVER NINE THOUSAND" and the background explodes behind Engineer.
- A bunch of random people are messing around.
- Matthew Corbett is reading a newspaper. Then BlackMario980 comes up to him, so he says "hello" to him, and the BM980 says "hello" too. Back Matthew says: "Be nice and kind to your friends", Then he asks BM980 if he agrees, so the guy answers by screaming: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
- Mrcliftin tells ultimatepwnerful who is asleep that his phone is ringing, but SR8 doesn't hear anything. Then ML44 repeats "Hey, your phone ringin'" several times and increasingly loudly, without result, then mrcliftin starts screaming.
- Game Reviewer gives a very negative review of Super Mario 64, calling it "diarrhea". A scene that says Happy Game Reviews then appears onscreen, implying this was a possible parody of The Angry Videogame Nerd.
- Darth Vader is standing at the top of Princess Peach's Castle, tells his son Luke (FightingMario54321) that he is his father, so Luke asks him where is his mother, Then Mario appears next to Darth and, shouting "LUKE SWEETIE!!!!", so Luke said: "SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?".
- Enzo says "Hey, listen!" several times to Starman3, without stopping. Then Starman3 gets angry and screams: "SHUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP", throwing Enzo away.
- From skit #1, LegoGuy77777 is still waiting outside the toilet.
- Enzo is on the Merry-Go-Round in Big Boo's Mansion, crying because it's dark.
- Xxgreen6 tells another guy named Freddy78 to catch the frisbee has in his hand. Then he launches it, but Freddy78 doesn't manage to catch it and it destroys his head. Then the first guy cheers, before Freddy78's head reappears at the end of the skit.
- MarioMario54321 says "You know what I'm saying" to MCGustavo who then says "I know what you're saying", but MM54321 repeats his words so many times that MCG gets annoyed and finally screams: "SHUT UP!!!" three times to him after MM made a trollface to him. (This is from Weird Al interviews Eminem)
- MarioGame2222 is singing, standing in the castle, RedBlack1 punches him. He says, "no! bad! don't do that".
- A guy named Ryan (Dshaynie), is having a birthday party. Jbro109 Kw977, Lugiaboy2, SMG2, Ggomorno, and WarioMario1 are singing Happy Birthday. Mario comes up naked and says HI GUYS!!!!, Mario sings Happy Birthday so quick, all of the other people were surprised, Then Mario finished off with a HOORAY!, then he explodes.
- MarioGray7 goes to the microwave-oven for his cheeseburger, but the microwave explodes at him.
- Mario races Koopa the Quick. He sees that Koopa the Quick won, Mario is angry, then he is shown dancing.
- Bowser is singing Justin Bieber's "Baby" in 8-bit, there is a text saying not part of the video.
- The Harlem Shake is on.
- A guy (John DiMaggio or SuperMegaUltraSonicX16475) saves the Peach. The guy then begins to give Peach a kiss, but Toad says "No!" They then walk away to make a cake for Mario, letting the guy lonely, who then shouts "WWAAAAHH! I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIALLLLLLLLLALALALALALLALALALALALA!!!!!!!" and blows up.
- Ruffman8890 asks EpicYoshiFan if he wants to play his game, EpicYoshiFan then answers him: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Continuing from skit #1 and skit #11, LegoGuy77777 is still outside the toilet, and start to despair.
- SMG4 says to the viewer "Sometimes that night I like to go under my bed and think I'm a carrot".
- Three Mariachi Guys are singing while doing music.
- MarioBlack56745 is angry, then he jumps up, saying (probably) "Pico surprise!".
- OiramOiram12345 is playing Dora's Cooking in la Cucina, then he says this game is awesome.
- A guy does a pelvic thrust
- JoeMario4 is flipping. The screen freezes, and freezes again.
- RadYosiFan2 punches Peach, and then says "OOH, YEEEEER! MAN I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT!".
- SuperMarioBlue9 (SMB9) finds a "!" switch and then decides walks on it to press it. Then it makes fire to appear in the bathtub in which Mario is washing himself, burning him.
- At Bob-omb Battlefield, on his Mountain, King Bob-omb throws Mario away to make him fall, while the Can Can Music is playing, making Mario shout weirdly.
End of the video
Continuing from skit 1, SuperMarioStar169 finishes using the toilet which LegoGuy77777 has been waiting for hours to use it, however, he went in the toilet again, and he starting pooping for hours and hours just like the start of skit 1. LegoGuy77777 is then waiting again while shouting "OH COME ON!". Then the video ends.
After credits scene
A retarded Mario says b00bies.
Intro and Outro Characters
- Bob-omb Buddy
- Matthew Corbett
- Game Reviewer
- Darth Vader
- Piranha Plant
- Koopa the Quick
- Peach Toadstool
- King Bob-omb
- When Indiana Jones stole the videotape, the scene is from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- Actual Indiana Jones who portrayed by Harrison Ford can even be seen in the background.
- During the Happy Game Reviews skit, the voice used for the character was from James Rolfe, aka the Angry Video Game Nerd, during Episode 5 while he was reviewing The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video game for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).
- The third scene, in which the Goombas are talking, borrows from the dialogue of two ducks in ASDFmovie 5, by TomSka.
- The 25th skit is a clip from the video game Paper Mario: Sticker Star on the Nintendo 3DS, in which the Mariachi Guys play some music during the fights to become stronger.
- The 31st skit of this blooper comes from the video "Super Mario 64 Can Can" made and uploaded on YouTube by LightningWolf3.
- When the guy gives the tape to Mario, he has no legs.
- The 4th skit is similar to a scene from the episode "R64: Mario for Hire.".
- In the 6th skit, you can clearly see Soo behind Matthew Corbett.
- In the ending skit, when the guy waiting outside of the toilet yells "OH COME ON!" borrows a line from Sweetie Belle. (From My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- This is the first time in a Ssenmodnar video to involve Darth Vader. The second being "Ssenmodnar 8 (150k Special)".
- Freddy's color code is almost identical to Mario's.
- The audio from the birthday skit seems to be from a real party. In that same skit, an SMG4 lookalike can be seen.
- In the Harlem Shake scene, Lakitu can be seen on the roof.
- The Bed Carrot scene is recreated in "Ssenmodnar 8 (150k special)", which SMG4 is replaced by a Goomba.
- This is the only episode in the Ssenmodnar series to not feature Steve.
- The guy who pooped for several hours has a different color code when he leaves the toilet room at the end than when he's seen pooping at the debut. It's possible that SMG4 used the wrong color code at that part of the video.
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|