|LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEPIN' TIME!!|
|This article or section is in severe need of cleanup!|
Well, perhaps not in severe need, but we really need to fix it up! Grammar, vocab, whatever is needed, it's needed!
Super Mario 64 Bloopers: ÐД gℓî†¢ђ is the twenty-third episode of Season 3 and the one hundred and twenty-second overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on May 5, 2013.
SMG4 buys... well steals a new computer after his old one being old and all dying, but there's something strange about the new computer he got...
The video starts with Mario watching "Hotel Mario" scenes. SMG4 pesters the clerk for a new PC, but the clerk (Peanutwaffles32) keeps replying that he has none. Eventually, the clerk tricks the crew into leaving.
At the castle, Starman offers SMG4 a Mac, much to SMG4's refusal. He goes up to his PC, which the PC is, considered broken. So he tries to see if it is working. As it loads, the infamous Windows crash screen shows up. A text box comes up on the screen that says "SMG4 is gay". Turning the computer off, he finds an old man about to throw away a "washing machine", which is a PC. SMG4 gets it from the old man.
Starman checks on SMG4 and sees him joyfully dancing with his new PC. While loading it up, he encounters a Virus. Unfamiliar with computer viruses, SMG4 decides to release the virus instead of destroying it. The next day, the computer room has a glitchy texture. Toad got sent in, but doesn't come back.
The virus eventually spreads to the outside of the castle.
|This article, transcript, or section is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
Toad appears on Luke Lerdwichagul's room, and they gaze at each other. After a while, Luke gave Toad a two thumbs up, thus ending the video.
- At the end of this blooper, Luke Lerdwichagul makes his first appearance. For a while his identity was ambiguous, and SMG4 stated on his Facebook that the person might probably be himself.
- A clip from this blooper can be seen in "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Two Great Friends!".
- Although the episode's concept is similar to that of the Adventure Time episode "A Glitch Is a Glitch", the episode was not based on any particular idea according to the episode's composer. Despite that not being the case, the episode's thumbnail is slightly based on the same episode.
- When Mario and SMG4 first meet the Virus, the music is the X-Naut fortress theme from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
- This blooper may cause moderate to severe earaches, please use caution if you are using headphones/earbuds.
- This is the first blooper to be translated using captions. Other bloopers that were translated are: SM64: The Adventures Of Mario And Luigi Ep 1, SM64: The Adventures Of Mario And Luigi Ep 2, SM64: The Adventures Of Mario And Luigi Ep 3 and Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Swap. The language that these bloopers were translated into is Polish.
- Ike from Fire Emblem and Link from The Legend of Zelda were shown doing the Caramelldansen.
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|