|LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEEPING TIME!!|
|This article or section is in severe need of cleanup!|
Well, perhaps not in severe need, but we really need to fix it up! Grammar, vocab, whatever is needed, it's needed!
Super Mario 64 Bloopers: 0% of Spaghetti is the thirty-eighth episode of Season 2 and the eighty-seventh overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on June 24, 2012. It was privated on November 4, 2020, due to a racist joke coming to surface recently. Reuploads exist however.
oh crap we're out of sphagetti...
Mario runs out of spaghetti, so he goes with SMG4 to the store, but the cashier explains there is no spaghetti left as SMG4 gets chased and beaten by Po. After several hours of complaining, Mario goes outside to see a homeless person who tells Mario where some spaghetti was being sold. So Mario drags SMG4 out (again) to go to another store. After successfully sneaking in, Mario sees a guy buy the last box.
Furious, Mario and SMG4 follow the guy home and search his house to find the box. But when the guy arrives, they hide and wait for the guy to leave the box unattended. While the guy is walking downstairs to cook the spaghetti, Mario jumps down infront of him, claims that the spaghetti is his, and steals the box from the guy. Furious, the guy looks for Mario and they end up meeting in the kitchen. As Mario taunts him for not having a weapon while he had one, the guy spontaneously gets an RPG, and fires it at both Mario and SMG4. A goofy chase scene ensues, with Starman3 appearing at the end of the chase. The guy continues to look for the two, and sees Mario climb under a desk. When he goes to check, he actually finds multiple bundles of dynamite. Mario and SMG4 jump out of a window to escape from the explosion. The pair make it out alive with the spaghetti, but they both end up getting arrested by the Cops at the end and are imprisoned with Po. The "Game Over" music and font was shown at the end.
- Old Man Hobo
- Hammer Bro.
- Dark Bowser X
- Dark Star X
- Dark Fawful X
- OiramOiram12345 X
- Rainbow Dash
- The Police
Receptions & Criticisms
When this episode was reacted on the Hobo Bros channel, a racist joke was rediscovered on the scene were Mario was about to get in the Guy's House and thought a innocent guy was a ninja because "he was black" and shot him, this could've been avoided if that was because "he was PITCH black", implying the innocent guy was a ??? (character) instead of having the skin tone similar to Nintendofan997, currently, the part were Kevin Lerdwichagul reacted to that joke in the video is currently cut off and the episode is currently private on SMG4's Youtube Channel, but you can still watch the reupload here.
- When the Guy gets ready to cook the spaghetti, Mario suddenly stops him, saying "STOP RIGHT THERE! THAT'S MINE!". The catchphrase "STOP RIGHT THERE!" is usually used by the Policemen when the law is broken. But in this video, there isn't any voice when Mario says this phrase, because this blooper was made in 2012, and SMG4 didn't use many voiceovers as he does today in his videos.
- When Po is chasing SMG4, she is dark red, But when her foot is on SMG4, she is bright red.
- The word "spaghetti" is consistently misspelled as "sphagetti" throughout the video.
- However, this was common in early videos.
- The picture of Mario on the thumbnail is his official artwork from Super Mario 64 itself.
- When the guy who took the last spaghetti is coming back to his house, the Pink Panther theme is heard playing.
- A clip of this blooper is later seen in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: §§ënmØÐnÅr 2 (100th vid).
- At 3:20, Mario's eye's are red colored because he was getting hungry. This is the first blooper where Mario has these eye textures.
- At 6:40, a Hammer Bro. can be seen.