Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Account Loss is the twenty-fourth episode to be uploaded by SMG4.
SMG4 makes his debut in this episode. It was aired on August 1, 2011.
SMG4 visits the castle because his lawyer told him he had to. Mario reacts with his normal indifference, and goes outside to pee in the pond. While outside, a shady character known only as ??? proposes a deal for Mario: if Mario gives him SMG4's YouTube password, ??? will give him lots of pasta. Mario takes the deal and goes to SMG4's house. Mario sees his brother guarding the house. Mario takes him out with his hammer and enters the house. He finds the password in the basement and reads the password and gives it to ???, but ??? scams Mario and doesn't give him any pasta.
Mario tells SMG4 that he gave away his account, and SMG4 starts raging and beats him up. Mario sneaks away while SMG4 proclaims his new hatred for Italian people. Mario decides to take a nap outside, thinking that the loss of SMG4's account doesn't mean much. When he wakes up, he finds that ??? has taken over SM64 Bloopers, and he forces Mario to torture himself. ??? leaves because he has something to do, but tells Mario that he will be back.
Mario approaches the still raging SMG4 and says he wants to help him get his account back. Their first plan is to try to log in to SMG4's account and change the password, but ??? has already changed the password so SMG4 cannot access it. SMG4 has the idea to send an e-mail to YouTube explaining the situation. Mario tries to write an e-mail, but it is horrible, so SMG4 writes the e-mail and sends it to YouTube. YouTube replies back saying it was SMG4's responsibility. SMG4 decides to face the problem head-on.
??? announces his plan to delete SMG4's YouTube account. Mario and SMG4 run towards him, but he jumps on top of the castle. SMG4 gives up, but Mario says he planted something on ???'s laptop. Sure enough, ???'s laptop then explodes. SMG4 then realizes that ??? was the only one who knew his new password. Fortunately, Mario finds a note that fell out of ???'s pocket with the new password on it. SMG4 thinks the new password is gay, and then says he has to go make more bloopers. Mario, Peach, and two Toads wave at SMG4 as he leaves, and SMG4 assures them he will be back.
At the very end of the video, it is revealed ??? survived the explosion, but his head is gone.
Role in SMG4: Deleted
This episode plays a key role in The YouTube Arc as Snitch Productions's crew attempt to erase SMG4 from existence. SMG3 goes back to SMG4's debut episode in order to convince Past Mario to kick SMG4 out.
- The emails from Mario, SMG4 and YouTube only appear for a single frame due to a glitch. The e-mails can be viewed in the gallery below.
- This marks as the first appearance of SMG4.
- When SMG4 tries to log in, Mario asks him what his password is. Since Mario had to read the password in order to give it to the shady character, he should already know it.
- However, due to his apparently infinite stupidity, Mario might have forgotten the password since then. It's a possibility, albeit an unlikely one, as Mario was not quite as retarded in early videos.
- Footage from Paper Mario is used when Mario goes to SMG4’s house to find his password.
- This is SMG4's first video to be produced in 720p.
- Being SMG4 as well as the Shady Character’s first appearances and this being an early blooper where he only uses actual Super Mario 64 footage with a few mods rather than Machinima and/or use of a multiplayer mod, only one Mario is shown on screen at once.
- Apparently, it was referenced in The (TOTALLY ACCURATE) Documentary of Mario, but it took place in 2001, instead of 2011 (Which meant that, ten years later, SMG4 took this and made it a video).
- According to SMG4: Mario Babies, SMG4 remembers nothing prior to the events of this video, only to discover him and others got to this world by odd means...