SMG4 hosts a birthday party for his friend Enzo. To make sure Mario doesn't ruin the party, SMG4 puts Luigi on guard duty to prevent Mario from getting in. Unfortunately, this fails, and Mario starts dancing around the castle for 5 seconds, accidentally throwing Steve's lit candle on the carpet, destroying the castle, and ruining the party. SMG4 could care less, but Enzo is extremely angry at Mario for ruining the best day of his life and vows to kill him.
Afterward, Enzo hires SMG3 to kill Mario as revenge, but the latter keeps failing, forcing him to watch the 101 Ways for Mario to Die (The Right Way!) 50,000 Subs! video, causing the former to yell at him. Annoyed, Enzo decides to kill Mario his own way.
Enzo invites Mario and his friends including Bowser to another party to make up for the last one. Mario gets instantly bored and tries to leave, but Enzo locks the doors and windows to prevent anyone from ruining his "perfect party". He also threatens to kill anyone who tries to leave, forcing SMG3 to point out that he went insane. After numerous games and staying up late, the gang is heavily tired, so Enzo decides to play one final activity of Hide N' Seek, except he'll murder anyone he finds. Not wanting to die, the gang desperately try to find a hiding spot before Enzo kills them, and Steve finds a tunnel through the basement. As the gang enters it, Mario wonders where Bowser is, causing him to get locked out. SMG4 tells Mario not to panic as Steve is trying his best to open the door, but all he does is just say "Open Sesame". Enzo eventually finds Mario and is ready to finally kill him and exact his revenge on the plumber for ruining his party. Just as Enzo is about to blow Mario up to bits with a C4, however, a Policeman crashes into the basement to arrest Enzo. Shocked, Enzo points out that it's impossible for people to drive through a basement since it would be underground, but the policeman claims this as "bulls**t."
Later, the Policeman arrests Enzo for attempted manslaughter, while Mario mockingly sings a birthday song. Before being taken to a mental institution, Enzo vows to murder the gang. Mario is glad this is over and breaks the fourth wall by saying they'll never go through a birthday-related blooper again. SMG4 points out at how he feels that they're missing something, and the scene cuts to show Bowser hiding in Enzo's closet.
Trivia and Errors
- The idea of the episode was actually by Roprinplup14 himself, although SMG4 forgot to credit him for the idea, despite that, SMG4 did put in the description that it's his birthday and told him a happy birthday.
- Peach is absent even though the castle was destroyed by Mario.
- Enzo has a point, it'll be impossible to drive a car to a basement since it'll be underground.
- Enzo told SMG4 to make him crazy.
- Pin the Tail on the Bowser is a parody of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey".
- SMG3 says "That's deep" after Enzo was saying he will kill anyone who he finds, showing that SMG3 is not completely evil. He also tries to escape with SMG4, Mario, and Steve.
- Enzo gives out his revenge in The Visitor, when he murders people and shoves them into toilets.
- PewDiePie's voice can be heard when SMG3 crashes into Peach's castle and can be heard again when he jumps back out.
- It is shown here that Steve likes cakes.
- The opening of this blooper is similar to the opening of the game Bayonetta, where a man named Enzo celebrates his birthday at the start of the game.
- Since Bowser said Mario gave him pain for 20 years, the year this blooper takes place is 2005.
- When Enzo scolds SMG3 for failing to kill Mario, SMG3 is watching a video on how to kill Mario".