|Oh yeah, i forgot. Those mushrooms were from 2 weeks ago|
|This blooper has been muted due to having copyrighted music.|
Castle Jumping = Time Tavelling = Zombies is SMG4's thirty-seventh video.
When Mario fails at jumping the castle he somehow gets himself 10000 years into the future. and he meets his future self.
Mario reads a book about "How to jump a castle", Toad tries to convince Mario to not jump the castle, however he fails and Mario attemps to jump the castle anyways. He nearly reaches the rooftop, but he is an inch away from it before falling down. He tries again, and he has managed to get on the rooftop, however he's prevented by getting to the middle of it because of invisible barriers (twice). He tries to jump on the roof another few thousand times, but fails all of his attempts. But after that he is teleported to a black room with a button, he pushes it because he is curious of what it will do, and it makes his model swirl. He is now in a complete dark room to the point where he can't see anything. After finding a light switch, he encounters another Mario who claims to be the future version of Mario. He reveals that Mario accidentally traveled 10 000 years into the future after jumping the castle and that he will help him get back with the help of a time machine. During the travel, Mario uses a air horn to see if there is sound is space and the sound frightened Future Mario to accidentally make him press the wrong button, changing the option to pick a random year. Upon arriving, they realize that the sky is black, and the time machine reveals that this is the year 2075. Future Mario realizes that the year 2075 is the year of the zombie invasion. They got attacked by a zombie, and they quickly enter the castle. The zombie follows them but got killed by Xboxfan997/X. He introduces himself and ask them what brings them to a zombie invasion and Future Mario explains the situation, and they need to get back to the time machine. They go to the castle roof where they see a horde of zombie outside blocking their way. Mario encounters Yoshi and Luigi that he both mistook for zombies because they are green, and somehow end up with a bomb in his hand that he throws to the zombies. After the explosion, X notices that the zombies are dead for now, and They reach their time machine and Mario asks X if he wants to come. X claims that he will remain here for now, but that he will eventually return for other bloopers. Once Mario came back to his time, he left Future Mario and tries to jump the castle one last time. Future mario says he ran out of fuel and is stuck there. When mario is jumping the castle, SMG4 removes the moon jump cheat, causing Mario to fall.
- Due to a DMCA claim by a copyright owner, this video's audio has been muted. Reuploads of the video with audio are around.
- This blooper marks the first appearance of Nintendofan997.
- This blooper reveals some few things about who is still alive in the future:
- Mario lived more than 10 000 years to become Future Mario.
- X is still alive for the zombie invasion of the year 2075.
- Yoshi is alive in 2075 and still on the castle roof.
- Luigi has survived the zombie invasion, since Mario recognized him and mistook him for a zombie.
- The fourth wall is broken twice in this video:
- The first time when X claims he will return for other episodes.
- The second when SMG4 removes the moon jump cheat in-universe.