||Stop it! This is not okie dokie!
|WARNING: This blooper contains scenes of mild language. Viewer discretion is advised! (Don’t let your kids watch it!)
Crime Time is the thirty-second blooper made by SuperMarioGlitchy4.
It all started as a friendly bet until Mario and Luigi make a big mistake and now they have the law chasing them.
In this blooper, Luigi (thanks to his stupid brother named Mario) accidentally murders a boat of passengers in DK's Jungle Parkway, and gets sent to jail. Mario decides to help him escape.
|This article, transcript, or section is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.
- The plot has been recycled to be in a future blooper, Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Party Rock Prisoners.
- This is the first SMG4 blooper where a policeman appears.
- In this blooper, the police officers are models from the game Garry's Mod, except when one of them is coming in Princess Peach's Castle.
- When the ship says do a barrel roll, this is a reference to Starfox 64's famous quote "Do a barrel roll!"
- You can see a arrow sign at 8:32
|| "I have absolutely no idea what's going on."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.