|LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEEPING TIME!!|
|This article or section is in severe need of cleanup!|
Well, perhaps not in severe need, but we really need to fix it up! Refer to the following cleanup reason for specifics:
A villain called X takes control of Mario's body and Mario is stuck in his own brain. Can he stop the mysterious X?
A villain called X (not to be confused with Xboxfan997) steals Mario's body. Mario is stuck in his own brain and he needs to find a way to stop X. He goes to the control room and wins a puzzle to get the advantage of X, so Mario vomits the villain out and beats the crap out of him. Later, X is put in jail.
- Chain Chomp
- King Bob-omb
- Whomp King
- Mega Goomba
- Every time when Toad is in the Men's locker room, he feels someone watching him.
- Mario is not a team player.
- X likes the dark spaghetti.
- This is the second time in which a character of the bloopers talks with the YouTube viewers (in this case X).
- A sequel to this video, "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: A Murder Without Peach", was released ten months later, in which X murders someone in Peach's Castle during a rave party after he somehow escaped from jail.
- This is the first video in which the phrase "Mama f*cker!" is spoken.
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|