|LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEPIN' TIME!!|
|This article or section is in severe need of cleanup!|
Well, perhaps not in severe need, but we really need to fix it up! Refer to the following cleanup reason for specifics:
The blooper starts with Mario deciding to have fun by stomping on 100 Goombas. Then mario wonders where peach is and it goes to a flashback of when one hour earlier, bowser's troops (specifiacally a goomba and another enemy) try to kidnap peach and fail, and mario coems along and they ask him to get her and he shoots her and brings her, and they kidnap her. It goes back to the present and mario is going to rescue her because he needs her so that she can make food for him. he finds a letter from bowser saying he has to get 1000000 coins (but later in the vid he says he needs to get 1000?) and go to the top of mt. coronet to rescue her. so mario tries to do this. but he gets there and the sign says thats the wrong mountain so he goes to another one and he fidns bowsrer and peach but bowser says its too cold to fight lets go to his lair. peach says its a trap and mario jumps off and then mario goes to the lair to fight bowser. But bowser makes it fly away and mario gets there with his kart. and they have a battle (battle footage shown with paper mario). mario atacks once and bowser attacks him and he falls down to the ground at peach's castle and toad comes and says "told you" and mario shoots him and says "you know what screw the princess".
|This article, transcript, or section is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- Princess Peach
- Narrator /
- Lakitu (off screen, appears once when fishing mario out of water)
- Goombario (following mario in the paper mario segments)
- Luigi (only mentioned)
- Chain Chomp
- Toad Bankers
- Majora's Mask
- Mother Penguin
- A running gag is that the narrator keeps pointing out that Mario died each time he died, which was a lot. Mario gets annoyed at this and kills the narrator with a gun.
- Throughout the episode, at every mistake Mario does Toad says "told you so".
- The music and audio for this video got removed eventually, but it's back now.