Super Mario 64 Bloopers: SMG3's plan to destory SMG4 cause he felt like it is the thirty-third episode of Season 2 and the eighty-second overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on May 18, 2012.
SMG3 is back at it with his evil schemes, this time with the help of every other villain seen in the series up until this point.
At Peach's Castle, SMG3 appears, ready for his plan but Mario appears and shoots him, because he thought he was a Nazi zombie, knocking him off the bridge. Meanwhile, Bowser is dancing to the opening intro. SMG3 reappears and attempts to get Bowser to join his clan but Bowser disagrees and ends up being knocked off a ledge.
SMG3 was going to steal the Super Sacred Orb of Power from a shop but it was sold out. SMG3 returns to Bowser's castle and uses the damaged Nightmare Stone to resurrect many villains of the past including: X, Silent Guy, Bot, Robot Clone, Crazy Toilet Dude, Nintendofan996, John Gayham, The Monster, and Asian. Back at the castle, X senses that the villains are back and starts to spaz out on the floor, sensing doom. Mario and Toad notice this and Mario regards it as normal for X.
Back in Bowser's castle, SMG3 reveals that he resurrected the villains so he could destroy SMG4 and Mario. John Gayham suggests attacking the castle, but SMG3 refuses because it isn't cool enough. Asian suggests shoving cookies up Mario's *** and Bowser suggests having a picnic outside his lair. SMG3 refuses because his evil plan is the best. He gathers the villains and finds Bot crushing on the Nightmare Stone.
SMG3 and the villains plan to secure a death ray, which is guarded by a security guard. When one of the guards try to help, SMG3 shoots him. Silent Guy uses a bomb to blow up the security, allowing them access to the death ray. Once the death ray is operative, they use it to create a black hole in the sky.
Back at the castle, Mario and SMG4 start to spaz out along with X, until he snaps out of it and warns them of the doom he senses. The three then notice the black hole in the sky. Mario shoots Luigi, thinking he opened the black hole. SMG3 projects himself onto the window of Peach's Castle and tells how he created the black hole to destroy them. The heroes go with FightingMario54321 to find help.
SMG3 and the villains grow bored in the black void. SMG3 shows off his "death cannon", which is actually just a bullet bill launcher. Nintendofan996 gives SMG3 a nuke to fire out of it and a countdown activates.
Mario and friends see Bowser and he helps them defeat SMG3 because SMG3 called him fat. He hides them in a box and gives it to SMG3, leading him to believe its a box of cookies as an apology for not joining his evil scheme. Mario and friends jump out of the box to attack. SMG4, X, and FightingMario54321 are captured shortly after. SMG3 takes Mario to his stolen battle arena and they duel after Mario trips. Even though SMG3 is winning the fight, Mario won't die so SMG3 pulls out his death cannon with the nuke inside which he will use to blow up Mario. When the cannon gets jammed the two stare at each other for several minutes, waiting for the cannon to fire. When it does fire it blows Mario and SMG3 up and destroys the black hole.
Bowser, the villains, and the caged heroes see this and Bowser offers to take everyone out for burgers. To which everyone happily cheers.
- The Monster
- Bullet Bill
- Ronald McDonald
- Mario and SMG3 got killed by a nuke.
- The battle arena Mario and SMG3 fought on was the stage Final Destination from Super Smash Bros. Melee.
- The song used when Mario and SMG3 fought was a remix version of the final boss theme in Super Mario 64.
- This is the first SMG4 video to be in widescreen.
- This episode is similar to the Spider-Man storyline Ends of the Earth, as it involves a major antagonist and archenemy of the hero (Doctor Octopus for Spider-Man, SMG3 for Mario and SMG4) scheming a master plan to defeat their archenemies, and forming a group of other antagonists (The Sinister Six for Doc Ock, Bot, Toliet dude,Robot Mario Clone No. 1, X, John Gayham, and an Asian Guy for SMG3) to take down the heroes, the main protagonists gather a group of other heroes (The Avengers and Silver Sable for Spider-Man, Ruffman8890, FightingMario54321, MCGustavo, X for SMG4 and Mario), the main antagonist having a weapon of mass destruction in their possession (The global-warming enhancing satellites for Doc Ock, the laser cannon and Bullet Bill blaster with a nuke for SMG3) and the main protagonist and main antagonist fight each other in an epic final battle (Ends of the Earth Armor Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock, and Mario vs. SMG3). Also, the main villains are defeated and their weapons destroyed (Doc Ock is defeated and imprisoned and his satellites are destroyed, SMG3 gets blown up by his own nuke).
- When Mario and SMG3 are fighting, the clown Ronald McDonald (from McDonald's) makes a very brief appearance.
- Before the video SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 8 (150k special), Super Mario 64 bloopers smg3's plan to destory smg4 cause he felt like it held the record for the most characters in a single SMG4 blooper with 30 characters. This record was then surpassed by "Ssenmodnar 8" with 34 characters. The record for most characters any blooper (regardless of series) was previously held by Sonic The Derphog: The Evilness Of Eggman(?), which has 38, but was surpassed by SM64: The Retardness of 2014, which has 46. The record is now broken once more with SMG4: If Mario Was In... Starfox (Starlink Battle For Atlas), with a total character count of 60. But that surpassed by SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020, with a total of 71 characters.
- The background and the cashier, when SMG3 went to the shop to buy the crystal stone, was used from Mario Party.
- Starman3 can be seen briefly at the bottom-left of the screen at 5:13.
- SMG3 and Mario should have died. Considering they were in there. But however, they survived. They may have a 1-Up Mushroom while there.
- In the title of the video, the word "destroy" is misspelled as "destory".
- The nightmare stone makes a brief appearance in this video.
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|