|LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEPIN' TIME!!|
|This article or section is in severe need of cleanup!|
Well, perhaps not in severe need, but we really need to fix it up! Grammar, vocab, whatever is needed, it's needed!
Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Babysitters is the twenty-second episode of Season 2 and the seventy-first overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on March 1, 2012.
Mario receives a mysterious package and expecting to find spaghetti opens it, is instead greeted by a baby!
Mario, busy burning his face on a stove, receives a mysterious package. Expecting to find spaghetti he eagerly opens it to be greeted by a baby instead! He throws it into the trash, not thinking much of it, until Luigi convinces him about keeping it (even though he's planning to throw it off a cliff later on). They decide to call it Stich-face (likely a typo of "sh*tface") and set up their roles. Mario proclaims himself father, Toad is assigned the task of mother and Luigi becomes the crazy uncle. The new "family" takes a stroll and feeds the kid poisonous milk until suddenly it flies on top of the castle, where Mario is forced to retrieve him.
They head to bed and when Toad decides to check on the toddler who by then escaped to "mess with the world" and crawled onto the castle. Mario, Toad, and Luigi confront the baby: Luigi is then run over by a truck, Toad speaks gibberish until he's shot and Mario just stands around until the baby fled. They find the baby thinking of taking over Bowser's army and try to stop it, after a variety of shenanigans the toddler meets Bowser who then attempts to defend it from the Mario Brothers. Failing at said task the brothers stuff it into the box it came from... But it escapes and transforms into an enormous monster. A fight ensues which ends in Luigi defeating the monster with just a single punch.
After this, the story of Super Mario 64 Bloopers: tђє ๓๏ภรtєг begins.
- This is the first idea to be pitched by Luke Lerdwichagul himself in 2012.
- Luigi gets ran over by the "Rape Truck" from Super Mario 64 Bloopers: 99% Idiot.
- At 11:37 in the video, if you look closely, his text box name was changed to Mario, although it was supposed to be "baby".
- Three Men and a Baby - The blooper is based on this film as it follows three characters taking care of a baby.
- SpongeBob SquarePants - The blooper is also similar to the season 3 episode "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" where both SpongeBob and Patrick adopted a baby scallop.
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|