|Not to be confused with The Visitor (2011), the same character that first appeared in the blooper.|
Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Visitor., more often simply called The Visitor, is the 202nd video made by SuperMarioGlitchy4. It's specially made for Roprinplup14's birthday in 2014. In this blooper, one year after the events of "Birthday Freakout", a mysterious black figure kills several people by jamming them into toilets, so Mario and SMG4 try to stop him.
MURDERRRR! Well toilet clogs actually. alot of weird deaths have been happening and some guy keeps visiting the castle! I don't want to die ;_;
Toad becomes really loud and annoying to the other members of the castle. Until someone breaks into the castle and kills Toad by jamming him into a toilet. Mario awakens and has a normal day (which is walking around the Mushroom Kingdom, annoying Peach, eating spaghetti, and dancing while Bowser is drunk), until he finds Toad in the toilet.
The gang all come in to find this, but decide not to call The Authorities because it was "just Toad". That night Luigi panics and almost kills Mario, who came to fetch his spaghetti. Mario then threatens Luigi with a chainsaw and he jumps through the wall in fear, where he himself is killed by a toilet from the same guy who killed Toad. The police set up a perimeter around the castle, and ambush Peach accidentally when Mario orders it thanks to her holding a toilet. That night, Lakitu is killed while playing Five Nights at Freddy's, Wario, Waluigi, and Steve all meet the same toilet-fate (albeit Steve does so willingly) and Toadsworth tries to fend off the attacker but finds out that the attacker teleported past him and has stuffed Peach into a toilet. She survives, but at the cost of her sanity. She now has some mental disorders.
The news reporter reports that this incident has been happening all over, which includes people such as Yoshi.
SMG4 appears to have watched this while enlisting the help of Bowser, only to find his method of defense is a shanty-incomplete box fort. Later that night, the murderer attacks the group. Bowser lets out a robot that Mario hallucinates as an amazing piece of work but is really not that helpful. When the murderer kills the robot, Bowser, SMG4, and Mario try to flee. When Bowser flees, he finds Peach waving at her, and crushes on her, during this, SMG4 warns him it's a trap. The murderer kicks Bowser away and kills him.
Mario and SMG4 panic, as the murderer comes up to them and asks the two to "say it." Mario doesn't understand, as Enzo reveals himself, who tells them to say happy birthday to him, getting his revenge. Mario remembers the events of the previous birthday failure. A Policeman arrives, only for Enzo to shoot him. The cops on the roof of the castle also have been fooled and Enzo appears to have won this time. Enzo approaches the two, as SMG3 tries to kamikaze Enzo. Before Enzo can kill them, SMG4 gives him a teddy bear. The entire police force shows up on the scene and surround him. He runs off with various cops chasing him. Mario and SMG4 then go toilet shopping, as everyone is still dead.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Birthday Freakout.:This blooper is a direct sequel of this blooper due to having Enzo as the main antagonist.
- The idea of the episode was actually by Roprinplup14 himself, although SMG4 forgot to credit him for the idea, despite that, SMG4 did put in the description that it was made for his birthday the following day after it was first uploaded.
- The thumbnail of this episode is similar to "Who let the Chomp out?", except for the background.
- Enzo, in black, and with his toilet, can give a similarity (and almost confusion) to the Crazy Toilet Dude.
- Enzo's teddy bear, which he names it "Fatty Bear", is a reference to the Game of The Same Name by Humongous Entertainment.
- Apparently Luigi deeply cares for Toad, being seen crying over his death.
- This is the first time Dr. Mario appears in a Garry's Mod style. This style would later be re-used in the blooper "SM64 Christmas 2014: The Bowser That Stole Christmas.".
- Five Nights at Freddy's makes a debut in this video, where Lakitu is looking at the castle through security cameras identical to said game's gameplay.
- This is the 3rd time Toadsworth wears a Princess dress. The first was in "SM64 Guides: Toadsworth's How to - Princess", and the second was in "Who Let The Chomp Out?".
- It is unknown how the policemen hid in the box fort, but they have also made strange hiding in The Evilness of Eggman (?).
- This is the first time in a SMG4 blooper where Clip-art of Nintendo characters are used.
- The quote "But your princess is in another castle." said by the murderer comes from a Ghostbusters parody made by jamesfarr called " New Super Mario Busters".
- When Peach comes out to yell at Toad in the beginning, the Fraps FPS counter can be seen in the upper-right corner
- This blooper has a lack of backstory on how Enzo did escape from prison at all. A possible hint is when Enzo said "Not even your precious police can help you now!", meaning that he had something that was powerful enough to escape prison, such as a bomb, although he could have referred to that the police could do nothing at that very moment Enzo tells them, from covering a cop's binoculars with a letter saying "Everything Is Fine :D" because he's aware of how stupid those cops are there.
- Mario says that Princess Peach is dead, along with Luigi, and now Bowser. But, Princess Peach is alive, with some weird mental disorders.
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 0:15 - Super Paper Mario - An Unrivalled Battle
- 0:20 - Sad Violin
- 6:01 = Hop Hop! Pingas Lifts