|Not to be confused with "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Visitor. (2014)".|
|LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEPIN' TIME!!|
|This article or section is in severe need of cleanup!|
Well, perhaps not in severe need, but we really need to fix it up! Refer to the following cleanup reason for specifics:
Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Visitor is the 23rd video made by SMG4.
When a big storm comes to SM64, a mysterious man appears at the castle. Mario thinks he ordinary....but he's wrong.
In this blooper, when a big storm comes, a mysterious man appears at the castle and Mario thinks he is ordinary... but he's wrong. The man, also called Silent Guy, is a serial killer who terrorized the Mushroom Kingdom. Luckily Mario met him at the summit of Bob-omb Battlefield and destroyed the man, who strangely went to heaven instead of hell despite his bad deeds.
|This article, transcript, or section is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- The visitor uses the palette colors similar to Fire Mario.
- Mario when he is asleep mentions the phrase "My favorite part of the day". That phrase is a reference to Dora the Explorer.
- Also Luigi when he is asleep mentions the phrase "I'm Mama Luigi". That phrase is a reference to the Super Mario World cartoon, "Mama Luigi".
- The Visitor knows about the "Song of Storms". That song is clearly a reference to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
- The Silent Guy appears in heaven despite being a murderer.
- In 2014, SMG4 made another video called "The Visitor."; the main antagonist, however, being Roprinplup14. The two bloopers are told apart by the title cards being different and the period on the 2014 blooper "The Visitor.".
- This marks the last blooper to feature Mario as the only main character.