|LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEEPING TIME!!|
|This article or section is in severe need of cleanup!|
Well, perhaps not in severe need, but we really need to fix it up! Grammar, vocab, whatever is needed, it's needed!
Super Mario 64 Bloopers: War of the Fat Italians 2013 is the forty-eighth episode of Season 3 and the one hundred and forty-seventh overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This is also the third episode in the War of the Fat Italians series. It was aired on October 13, 2013.
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Plot
- 2.1 Round 1: Goomba stomping
- 2.2 Round 2: Who can fly better
- 2.3 Round 3: Making Peach happy
- 2.4 Round 4: Climbing the Castle (Without using the cannon)
- 2.5 Round 5: Swag.
- 2.6 Round 6: Making the dead rise
- 2.7 Round 7: Plumbing
- 2.8 Round 8: Sexy fashion?
- 2.9 Round 9: Pokémans!
- 2.10 Round 10: Returning the lost penguin
- 2.11 Round 11: Make Weegee happy????
- 2.12 Round 12: Watching TV
- 2.13 Round 13: The Spaghetti challenge?
- 2.14 Round 14: War!
- 3 Characters
- 4 Challenges
- 5 Trivia
The war is back! were the two idiots challenge each other to see who's more awesome...at doing useless crap!
Rules are simple: each challenge shows what must be done to the awesomness.
who do you think won?
Round 1: Goomba stomping
Round 2: Who can fly better
Round 3: Making Peach happy
Round 4: Climbing the Castle (Without using the cannon)
Round 5: Swag.
Round 6: Making the dead rise
Round 7: Plumbing
Round 8: Sexy fashion?
Round 9: Pokémans!
Round 10: Returning the lost penguin
Round 11: Make Weegee happy????
Round 12: Watching TV
Round 13: The Spaghetti challenge?
Round 14: War!
The contest ended in a tie, so SMG4 had the viewers vote for who they believe won.
|2||Who can fly better?||SMG4|
|3||Make Peach happy||SMG4|
|4||Climbing the castle (Without the cannon)||Mario|
|6||Making the dead rise||Draw|
|10||Returning the lost penguin||SMG4|
|11||Make Weegee happy||SMG4|
|13||The spaghetti challenge||Mario|
- The scene where Mario holds the baby penguin over the cliff is an obvious nod to the famous scene from The Lion King.
- It's still disputed who won.
- SMG4 is heard screaming "CRUSH KILL DEST-....nah", this is a reference to a line from the Pony.MOV series, where the only thing a single character would say was "Crush, kill, destroy, swag!". The line has become an Internet meme.
- The Luigi Launcher seen here might be the prototype of the Waluigi Launcher.