Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Who let the Chomp out?, more often simply called Who let the Chomp out?, is the 195th blooper made by SuperMarioGlitchy4. It is currently his most popular video, with countless views still rising today.
The Chain Chomp of Bob-omb Battlefield is free thanks to the Gourmet Guy. Mario, Luigi, Peach, SMG4 and Toad now must do everything to get away from the Chomp. But there is another problem: Peach left the stove on, and now someone has to get out there and save the Castle from burning down.
The Chain Chomp Attacks Edit
The blooper starts at Bob-omb Battlefield with Mario trying to communicate with several Goomba. But after doing a mating dance, the Goomba multiply and attack Mario. After SMG4 rescues Mario, they come across a Chain Chomp. The Bob-omb Buddies notice Mario and SMG4 with the chomp and send a Gourmet Guy after them, who crushes Mario. SMG4 checks the pole, while Gourmet repeatedly squishes Mario, until he pushes him off, crushing the pole in the process, SMG4 then tells Mario to run as the Chain Chomp starts chasing them. Mario sprints away from the now-free Chain Chomp as the Chain Chomp hits the camera. Along the way, SMG4 and Mario run pass a Koopa Troopa. The Chain Chomp hits the Koopa Troopa, wearing sunglasses, in a car, and saying, "It's raping time!". Mario throws a rapper singing, 'Who Let the Dogs Out' at the Chain Chomp, but still the Chain Chomp kept his eyes on Mario and SMG4. Suddenly, Luigi appears from a pipe, but upon looking at the Chain Chomp, he runs back along with SMG4 and Mario. But the Chain Chomp runs into the pipe as well. Inside the sewers underneath the castle, Mario witnesses the Chain Chomp slowly making its way towards the exit. However, he sees a group of Toads saying, "Hey! Hey, Mario!". Desperate, he uses them as a blockade, but ends up failing because the toad blockade was no match for the Chain Chomp! Running upstairs to the castle, SMG4 tells Peach, "RUN B***H! RUUUUN!". So he, Peach, Mario, Luigi, and a Toad hide in the room with a picture of Whomp Fortress.
Turn off the Oven! Edit
The Chain Chomp is outside the hallways, looking for the five. Toad asks what happened, as SMG4 said that there was a scary dog. Mario complains, but SMG4 reassures him saying someone will find them all, only for a smoke detector to ring. Peach, frantically, screams, "AAAAAAH! THE MEATLOAF!" as an oven is being left on and is on fire. Peach hurries off, but the Chain Chomp starts to attack her. She returns to the room and admits to SMG4 that she left the oven on. He calls her a b***h, but Toad reassures that he and his friends can stop it. However, the toads are easily burned. SMG4 tells Mario to turn it off. Mario refuses, but SMG4 tells him that the Chain Chomp will eat all of the spaghetti, which upsets Mario. Mario sneaks up near the Chain Chomp, who is sleeping. The Chain Chomp woke up from the sound of a doorbell. The person who answered was Sonic the Hedgehog. The Chain Chomp asked him if he wants to be friends with him, to which he accepts. Then he spots a refrigerator containing spaghetti. He ate it, then fell back asleep. Mario tries to sneak up to eat the spaghetti, much to SMG4's dismay. Mario says, "It tastes like sh*t!", which made the Chain Chomp wake up in a totally angry way. He uses hyper beam on Mario.
Go Weegee! Edit
Mario, with his head blasted off, complains to SMG4 again. Meanwhile, Toad and Peach are playing Super Smash Bros., with Toad as Kirby and Peach as Samus. Toad defeats Peach and rubs it in her face. SMG4 asks where Luigi is, and Mario responds that he wants to help, so he went to turn the oven off. Luigi succeeds, dances, but the room was still on fire. Luigi is burnt, and is presumably killed. Mario says that Luigi was his brother and he was up for it. SMG4 says it makes sense.
Let's get outta here! Edit
The two throw Luigi's corpse as bait for the Chain Chomp. However, they discover it's gone. Where could it be? Hearing barking, SMG4 gets concerned. Toad and Peach are now playing Mario Party 9. The two were playing on the Magma Mine 2nd Boss Level as themselves, with the other two COM characters being Yoshi and Waluigi. When the mine carts got near the Chain Chomp, the Chain Chomp that made SMG4, Mario, Luigi, Toad and Peach went through the TV and said, "Surprise, Motherf***er!". Toad and Peach hurried outside where the Chain Chomp bombed through the door, frightening Mario and SMG4 (Luigi disappeared at that time). The exit was barricaded by the Gourmet Guy who was outside listening to 'I Sit on You'. Toadsworth volunteered to help save the foursome. Mario asked if he was going to throw his walking cane, but Toadsworth transformed into a princess-version of himself, where he used a machine gun to vanquish the Chain Chomp. When the foursome tried to make a getaway by going up the stairs, there was fire everywhere. Toadsworth was out of ammo, then the Chain Chomp fires his own gun. Toadsworth asks, "You mad at me?". The Chain Chomp fires Dr. Robotnik at Toadsworth. They went into the hallway and tried to make it to the courtyard. Mario fell on the ground and told the three to go without him. SMG4 was okay with it, but Mario angrily followed anyway. But the Chain Chomp bombed through the door hat lead to the courtyard, forcing him and SMG4 to run into the basement.
The Epic Finale Edit
SMG4 thinks that he and Mario have lost the Chain Chomp. Mario whimpers, but SMG4 reassures him. However, The Chain Chomp started barking in another room. Mario says 'bye-bye' to Luigi, Princess Peach, Bowser (technically not in this blooper) and Toad ("You son of a b***h!") with a trollface. SMG4 told him to be a man, but Mario said it wasn't possible. Someone said, "Wow, what an a*****e!". Mario looked at that someone, and it was the Chain Chomp. He and SMG4 backed away, but the Chain Chomp got near them. SMG4 screamed like a girl and threw an invincibility star at the Chain Chomp, turning him into Pac-Man. Mario, angrily said, "You are STUPID!" where SMG4 replied, "Shut the f**k up!". As Pac-Man chased the duo, the duo ran into a dead end. But Pac-Man turned himself back to the Chain Chomp. Mario finally had enough, so he throws a Bob-omb at the Chain Chomp. The Chain Chomp tearfully says, "I just want to be your friend!". SMG4 apologizes, but Mario doesn't give a f**k. The Chain Chomp flies out of Peach's Castle. The Bob-omb Buddies mourn the 'loss of their beloved Chain Chomp, only for the Chain Chomp to fly back to his original position. Mario and SMG4 are relieved that the Chain Chomp is gone, but the tower of Peach's Castle has fallen down because of the fire that was still ongoing.
- Princess Peach
- Chain Chomp
- Other Toad
- Ben (on the DeviantArt picture)
- Gourmet Guy
- Toad Plug
- Samus Aran ( on Super Smash Bros.)
- Waluigi ( on Mario Party 9)
- Yoshi ( on Mario Party 9)
- Kirby ( on Super Smash Bros.)
- Koopa Troopa
- Shy Guy
- Old Man
- Ivo Robotnik
- The title of the video is an obvious homage to the Baha Men song "Who Let the Dogs Out?" released in 2000. The song even plays for a brief period of time during the blooper while Mario and SMG4 are being chased by the titular Chain Chomp.
- When Peach and Toad are playing Mario Party 9 they are using Nintendo 64 game controllers. This is impossible because Mario Party 9 is a Wii game.
- The minigame they are playing is a boss minigame called Chain Chomp Romp.
- According to this blooper, if you give a Starman to a Chain Chomp, it turns into a Pac-Man.
- Because of this fact, this is the first appearance of Pac-Chomp since "Race for the Golden Overalls".
- This is the 5th time that the Shy Guy never speaks or says ''YEAH TOAST!!!''. It, also, is the third time that we see him as McShyGuy the helping toast fairy.
- This is the second time that Mario has a Goomba head, the first was in ''Ssenmodnar (1,000 subs special)''.
- This is Toadsworth's third appearance in SMG4's videos (fourth if we count his cameo appearance on the picture at the end of the episode "Ssenmodnar 8 (150k special)".
- According to this blooper, Toadsworth has a minigun.
- Ben from the bloopers "Two Great Friends!" and "The Toadassass-ination" makes a cameo appearance on a DeviantArt picture at the end of this video.
- This is the second time that Peach's castle gets destroyed but it isn't Mario's fault. The first was in "President Toad Washington".
- The "Goomba Mating Call" is actually from the song "Heavy´s Breakfast Machine" shouted by the Heavy Weapons Guy from Team Fortress 2.
- Toadsworth is seen wearing his princess dress and crown from the bloopers "SM64 Guides: Toadsworth's How to - Princess" and "Retarded64: Mario's Spageti Delivary", respectively.
- Mario says "GET OVER HERE!" when he throws the old man. That quote is used by Scorpion from Mortal Kombat when he drags his opponent with his spear.
- It is unknown what happened to Peach, Toadsworth, and Toad, but they presumably died when the Chain Chomp came in through the courtyard.
- When Toad celebrates beating Peach while playing SSB, the audio used is "Wombo Combo."
- The quote "WTF is a Sonic?!" is from a now-deleted JonTron video. The scene can still be viewed through the video below.
- There is a goof during the Goomba communication scene. When Mario moves during that scene (only during the part where is back is shown), the Goomba head reverts to Mario's own head.
- On February 4, 2017, over two years after this video's release, a sequel:", titled SM64 Bloopers: Who let the chomp out...AGAIN!? was released.
- The said video appeared in "MarioTube" where Mario reacted.
- On May 2, 2018, SMG4 was given a challenge in which he must remake the video in 30 minutes.