Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Yoshrooms., more often simply called Yoshrooms, is the 190th video made by SMG4.
Say hi to Yoshi. A very weird creature that mario brings in. and well they go on some weird miracle crap together :D hooray. DONT DO DRUGS CAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE SUGGESTED TO ME ABOUT MARIO DOING CRACk D:
Luigi runs into Princess Peach's Castle screaming and Mario goes outside to see what is going on and a Yoshi is there " taking a dump". Suddenly, the Yoshi charges towards Mario, forcing the red plumber to retreat back into the castle. Later, Mario attempts to shoot the Yoshi with his rocket launcher, only to get disturbed by Peach and accidentally shooting the rocket, which ends up killing Toad. Peach then complains, which gets Mario annoyed.
Later on, Mario is on the top of the castle roof, watching Yoshi climb trees. As a last ditch effort to kill the dinosaur, Mario sets a trap, but Luigi And Wario takes matters into his own hands and accidentally triggers it. The Yoshi turns violent and charges at Mario and Luigi. Mario decides to eat one last bowl of spaghetti, but the Yoshi ends up eating it instead, thinking it tastes good, leading him to constantly beg for more. This causes Mario to be driven to madness, and Mario called Yoshi buttfuck caused Yoshi to cry
Eventually Mario gets fed up, and decides to feed the Yoshi a type of poisonous mushroom Instead of spaghetti, the mushroom gets Yoshi high. Mario, not knowing this, also eats the mushroom after being asked by Luigi which flavor is the mushroom. Mario's sight starts swirling with Nyan Cat music and he starts spazzing out, then he becomes magically teleported into Nimbus Land, where Yoshi tells him to go on a magikarpet ride. He and Yoshi have the same trip and form a relationship, but then start to dance and belly flop naked.
One week later, they continue using drugs. Luigi forces Mario to go out and buy regular food for Yoshis. As the two are returning from the market empty handed, they come across another Yoshi. Mario offers to help Yoshi get her attention. This however ends in Yoshi being brutally beaten when the other Yoshi turns out to be a boy. In the hospital, Dr. Mario says that he's lost too much blood, and declares the Yoshi dead.
Mario brings the corpse back to a horrified Luigi, where it suddenly starts to shake. It lays an egg, revealing he wasn't dead, but instead laying an egg. The egg hatches, revealing it to be some sort of Weegee-Yoshi hybrid. The hybrid then turns everyone but Mario and Luigi into Weegee, ending with Weegee taking over reality. After this event, Mario was telling to SMG4 to keep him off drugs.
- Goomba (Mentioned by the cashier, talking about Goomba food)
- This is Yoshi's second major appearance for a blooper. The first was Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Wallets and Dinosaurs.
- At one point, Yoshi can be heard saying, "MOAR, MOAR, MOAR!". This is a reference to Mr. Krabs in a scene from the SpongeBob SquarePants episode Jellyfish Hunter.
- SMG4 stated the reason that he made this blooper is because he always gets blooper suggestions that involve Mario taking drugs.
- The name of the blooper is a pun on Mushrooms.
- This episode, along with the Yoshi's possible reappearance in The Great Yoshi Race, shows that Mario and Luigi may have adopted Yoshi.
- The scene in which Toad is blocking the Castle door to Mario and Luigi may be a reference to the blooper Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Castle Creepers, but this time Toad is blocking the door with a toilet. In Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Castle Creepers, he blocked it with a newspaper.
- The "ITS-A-MEEEEE" was from the SUPER WAA HOO BROS series on YouTube, specifically "SUPER WAA HOO WORLD".
- The "Don’t Do Drugs" cards at the end features the song "Eyes on the Prize", composed by Robin Beanland and featured in the game Kinect Sports.
- The song today is well known by SMG4 fans as the theme song for SMG4 PLAYS Mario Nernterndoes.
- When Mario says "YOSHI are you following me" it says Luigi's name on the script line instead of Mario's.
- When the Blue Yoshi is beating up Yoshi for being gay, the camera goes through the Blue Yoshi.