|Super Minecraft 64 Bloopers: Herobrine|
|Season 2, Episode 38|
|Series||Super Mario 64 Bloopers|
|Air date||July 1st, 2012|
|Idea by||Luke Lerdwichagul|
|Super Mario 64 Bloopers: 0% of Spaghetti||Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Elevator|
|v • t • e|
Super Minecraft 64 Bloopers: Herobrine, more often simply called Herobrine like the character of the same name, is the 88th video made by SuperMarioGlitchy4. It's also his second Minecraft Blooper.
The story starts when Mario and Steve go mining before meeting encounter the creepiest version of Steve called Herobrine. Mario meets with Herobrine right next to SMG4. He tells to Mario about a long time ago, Herobrine is dropped from the moon and starts haunting everyone.
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on.|
- Justin Bieber
- Real people
Errors and triviaEdit
- The Creepypasta story makes peoples scared. On the SMG4 version, not much.
- During the scene where Herobrine gets distracted by Batman, the nightime turns into daytime.
- When Batman appears, he says "STOP RIGHT THERE EVIL!!!". The quote "stop right there" is often said by Policemen in SMG4's videos nowadays.
- Disneyland is mentioned by Mario when SMG4 and him get aspirated in a whirlwind (he says that it's better than Disneyland).
- When Herobrine tries to creep on Mario, Mario thinks it's Luigi trying to shove Wario's Underwear in his face.