Mario learns the hard way of being 8-bit. (i got really lazy near the end hehe)
Mario partied around a bunch of pigs at the start of the episode. Later, SMG4 went out to find the portal back to the castle while Steve blew a part world to shreds. Later that night, it started raining. SMG4, Mario and Steve went to find shelter and found a cave. Inside the cave, they came across an old, psycho hobo, and ran away while screaming like a girl. The scientist guy told the hobo to go back to his room. As they walk to the secret room, they came across the machine, when Mario tried to find the button "MAKE SPAGHETTI", while Steve was hypnotised by the machine and tried to break it, as it looked like chocolate to him. Unfortunately, the machine exploded. After it did, the two, Steve and Mario realized that they got their body shapes swapped. They went to ask the Scientist if he could transform them back, but he just refused, acted like a dick, and flew away like a total jackass. As their friends finally came back home. Mario's Blocky Situations can't do anything:
- Open doors
- Flush the toilet
- Eat Spaghetti
SMG4 came back to Minecraft to fix the machine that exploded, but it was being guarded by the same old, psychopath hobo, SMG4 came up a plan to dress Mario as 'Maria', but the hobo ran away by the machine and flew off. Mario flew after the machine on a flying pig called "The ULKTRA* Piggy-Plane O9 Mark XIV" with modified Ubuntu QOB Technology Engine 4, and managed to stop him, but also ended up destroying the machine in the process, making Mario say: "Mamaf**ker!" after he realized that he's going to be a Minecrafter forever and Steve is going to be a Super Mario 64 character forever.
- When Mario destroyed the machine and couldn't return back to his old body, somewhat in the next bloopers, Mario and Steve have their bodies back to normal, that means that this blooper is non canon.
- the skin Mario uses is actually the same skin created by dshaynie only to match Mario's colours in fact the skin was made out of Mario's superstar saga sprite.
- ULKTRA is short for "United League of Kooky Technology-making Riddick Anusfaces"
- The video was blocked after a copyright strike took down the video due to the use of Marvin Gaye's song "Let's Get it On". However, as of May 2021, an archive of the video was made and has been reuploaded, though a small section of it is muted due to copyrighted music. The reuploaded video can be viewed here.
- As of July 2021, the original upload has been restored.
- This is SMG4's fifth Minecraft blooper, the last four being Super Mario 64 Bloopers: World of Craftmine, Herobrine, Super Minecraft 64 Bloopers: The Nether, and Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Befriend the End.