The Butt Ninja is the main antagonist of Guards N' Retards: the butt ninja. He is called the butt ninja because Swag Master assumed he was trying to touch his butt, when in reality the Butt Ninja accidently knocked him over. He reappears in Guards N' Retards: Swag Party Hostages, working for the unknown robber.
- Swag Master somehow survived being shot in the stomach by the Butt Ninja at point-blank range
- It is still unknown why the Butt Ninja was in the factory, or even if he really escaped
- It is unknown whether or not the Butt Ninja is actually a ninja, but considering his appearence at the fact he makes Japanese-esque grunts, it can be assumed he is.
- In The Butt Ninja and Swag Party Hostages, there seems to be times when the Butt Ninja himself gets along with Swag and Chris.
- The Butt Ninja's model is the "Terrorist" (Multiplayer; with Dinner Jacket) from GoldenEye 007 for the Nintendo 64.
- Coincidentally, his boss - The Terrorist - also shares the same name as the Butt Ninja's model.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.