The Wacky Wario Bros.: Wario's Treasure Hunting Time is the second blooper of The Wacky Wario Bros. and the 142nd blooper made by SMG4. It revolves around Wario and Waluigi's journey to find hidden treasure.
Wario finds (buys) a totally legit (bought of ebay) treasure map! but after failure something bad happens... :O
Wario orders a treasure map from Ebay, and brings Waluigi along to search for treasure. However, they end up in a public bathroom and see Mario naked. Back outside, they lose the map to an unknown figure, so they chase him down a pipe to a strange world. Wario and Waluigi head for a jungle area where they run into Donkey Kong. After a small fight, Wario and Waluigi are sent flying to a temple.
They go into the temple to find the treasure, Wario finds a button saying "frea muneh" and pushes it, only for a bob-omb to fall into the temple. Wario presses it again and another bob-omb falls in. After a lot of presses of the button, Wario and Waluigi are sent flying to a little island. Wario goes up a staircase and finds a key and uses Waluigi as a possible replacement, but Waluigi falls causing a Chain Chomp to chase the brothers.
They eventually get away and go into a cave that holds a castle. They also find the mysterious figure that stole the map as he tells them what the castle holds. He then charges at Wario, who kicks the shadow in his knee. Wario and Waluigi continue searching for the treasure, but can't seem to find it, untill Waluigi finds a secret keyhole. Wario uses the key and opens the door revealing alot of gold, but DK shows up and says "It's raping time".
- Unknown mysterious dark figure
- Donkey Kong
- This was the first blooper to feature a fanart on the "Prev." screen at the end of the videos.
- The dark figure may be Fawful (from the Mario & Luigi video games series), because his voice sounds very similar.
- Though if you look closely at the part the dark figure tries to charge into Wario and Waluigi his shape looks like a Koopa or Yoshi.
- This is the first time the Waluigi launcher is shown.
- According to this episode Donkey kong has a shotgun and a pistol.
- The "map", is actually the parody of the SMW world map, where some place, some land is look-a-like the Earth map.
- In fact, the map seems to be based off the map from Mario is Missing!, where the game had an SMW based map of Earth.