A story of loss, deletion and spicy memes. SMG3 seeks revenge as he attempts to overthrow SMG4 and his channel.
The YouTube Arc (miscapitalized as the Youtube Arc), also known as the Snitch Productions Arc, SMG3 Takeover Arc, or simply the SMG3 Arc, is a crime comedy-drama story arc on SMG4's channel. It is the fourth major story arc in the SMG4 series after the Waluigi Arc, the Rapper Bob Arc and the Anime Arc. It is a series of videos involving SMG3 forming his own Anti-Cast and stealing the YouTube Remote, aiming to use it to erase the SMG4 crew and Susan Wojcicki from existence. It is up to our hero, Mario, to stop SMG3 and Snitch Productions and save the SMG4 Channel and the YouTube Channel before it's too late. This is considered the second darkest arc in SMG4 history, only behind the Anime Arc, due to the main characters having been sent to the Internet Graveyard in SMG4: Deleted, although they actually survived as revealed in SMG4: A Totally Normal S̷͍͖͉̙͚͎̑̃̿͑̆̇̚͠M̸͇͇̦̮̌̿Ğ̴̫̗̖͎͔̳4̶̞͇̰̎̀́̚ Episode, while in the Anime Arc, there were many casualties during the Battle of Anime Island.
Warning! This article contains spoilers. Continue reading at your own risk. If you want to see the list of episodes, go here.
- 1 Plot
- 1.1 Prologue
- 1.2 The YouTube Remote
- 1.3 Getting the Team
- 1.4 The SMG4: Stupid Mario Arcade Incident
- 1.5 Stealing the Remote for Evil
- 1.6 SMG3's Triumph; Changing the History
- 1.7 The Last Hope; Taking Down the Snitch
- 1.8 The Final Battle; The Short Glitch/Snitch War
- 2 Episodes
- 3 Characters
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Navigation
After the cancellation of Dr. SMG3 on MKTV, SMG3 started his studio called Snitch Productions (parallel to Luke Lerdwichagul's real-life company Glitch Productions) and making an insult to his rival's other studio. He invited Mario as his guest star for his production.
After SMG4 watched SMG3's videos on YouTube, he went to stop SMG3 and believed that it was another one of his evil schemes. Afterward, SMG3 revealed that he never had an 'evil plan' after all, and lashed out his hatred of him ever since they went to meme college, where he was pushed over by the latter's popularity. SMG3 finally had enough and declared that he would come back again, now truly evil, as the world really sees him.
The YouTube Remote
Meanwhile at Peach's Castle, Mario and Luigi were fishing when the remote fell and reversed the action. Mario started by pressing the buttons and torturing him. Luigi begged Mario to stop, but to no avail. As Mario enjoyed what was happening with the other functions, Mario took the remote and had a lot of fun with it until he accidentally broke the remote stopping time. Fortunately, after he threw the remote down, time was resumed and Susan realized Mario was messing with her remote so she went out to stop Mario.
She and Mario had a big fight until Dr. Kawashima came to his aid and managed to beat Susan but she took the remote back to prevent any more damages. Dr. Kawashima proceeds to return Mario back to 2020 and undo all the damages he did, having a friendly talk with Mario along the way to a white portal.
Getting the Team
Meanwhile, SMG3 started to get a team by starting an audition for a play, while being disguised as a Cromulon from Rick and Morty. Eventually, he has found seven of his teammates, Mario, Belle Fontiere, JubJub Boopkins, Rob the Scarecrow, Whimpu, a Luigi Doll, and Melony.
With the team set up, he had several plays that were parodies of the previous SMG4 shows, causing SMG4 to confront SMG3 about it. A fight then ensued between both gangs until Mario called for a truce. Both sides agreed but SMG3 quietly admitted that he would still want to kill SMG4 a little. The two gangs then went on their own ways.
The SMG4: Stupid Mario Arcade Incident
At the YouTube Headquarters, where Susan Wojcicki is shown watching more YouTube videos, she decides to make the video more interesting by sending Mario to various dimensions that represent classic arcade and video games of the '80s and '90s as her own to punish Mario for what happened two weeks prior. Amidst the dimension hopping, Mario accidentally kills Greg The Alien, which would haunt him for a while.
After much time travels, Susan finally got bored and released Mario, taunting him before leaving. Mario calls her a b#!ch in retaliation.
Stealing the Remote for Evil
At SMG3's castle, the gang is working on a plan to steal the YouTube Remote from the YouTube headquarters. SMG3 had Mario join in with the plan to get that remote by making him remember that during his trip into other games due to Susan, Greg the Alien was murdered by his hands, convincing Mario that taking the remote would help avenge him. They tried to get the remote but failed. Fortunately Anti-Shroomy appeared with the remote, and gave it to SMG3. However, Mario felt betrayed by SMG3 after he discovered that the latter was planning on using the remote to delete SMG4 from existence. Not only did SMG3 summon the Content ID to kidnap and send Mario to the Internet Graveyard but he also sent Luigi to the place as well.
At the Internet Graveyard, the brothers meet Axol, who has been living in this realm for three weeks, and decided to help him get out of this place. The only way to get back home, is to make a dead meme relevant again. Hence, Mario calls SMG4 for help, thus enabling him to revive a dead meme by using Harambe which allows the three to escape the Internet Graveyard.
Once back in SMG4's room, SMG4 asked about how they got there and Mario told him the whole events from what happened. Knowing SMG3's evil plans, Mario and SMG4 decided to call the gang to stop SMG3 and the Snitch Productions from deleting SMG4's channel.
SMG3's Triumph; Changing the History
Two weeks later, SMG3 and his gang, except for Anti-Shroomy, plans to get rid of all the characters that Mario has ever met since 2011. Using the YouTube Remote as the source of power, it enables one to time travel back to a segment of time, and alter the past, demonstrated by throwing a Teletubby into the video, R64: the Toad, the Fat and the Ugly., and kicking Frankie out of the sight, thus sending Frankie to the Internet Graveyard.
SMG3 assembled everyone to the videos where Mario met his friends, ranging from 2011 to 2018 including the new fan made video for Luigi. As SMG3 headed for Account Loss, he was hit by Fishy Boopkins, who was thrown by Mario, who came with SMG4 and the rest of the gang to attempt to stop him. As SMG4 and the others travelled to their debut episodes, Mario was ordered to remove the YouTube Remote from its power source, but failed relentlessly.
All of the gang did try their best to stop their counterparts from altering the past but failed and thus, sending them to the Internet Graveyard including Susan Wojcicki. With all of them and Susan sent to the graveyard, Mario is left standing, knowing that this is the beginning of the doomsday.
The Last Hope; Taking Down the Snitch
With SMG3 and his gang altering their histories, SMG4 and his gang resides in the Internet Graveyard, along with Susan Wojcicki. They called Mario and give him a mission to retrieve SMG3's phone that has access to the channel's hacked account in order to re-upload the debut episodes they appeared in, to get out of the Graveyard and get back home.
Back on earth, Mario encounters SMG3, who usurps Peach's Castle and starts to battle him. After getting close enough, Mario jumps and tackles SMG3 to a nearby rooftop. Mario tells him it's over, only for him to notice that the Luigi Doll has the remote, and the doll summons countless Content IDs. SMG3 claims that he has already won as Mario is grabbed and pulled into the vortex.
As the gang awaits their Italian friend at the Starbucks, Mario lands in the center of the room. As they ask if he received SMG3's phone, Mario then stands, and his face is shown to be smiling as he shows the phone in his hand, having managed to pickpocket it as he tackled SMG3. As his friends smile, Susan exclaims its time to return home to stop SMG3 and his gang as SMG4 uses the phone to bring everyone back to real world, thus the final battle has begun.
The Final Battle; The Short Glitch/Snitch War
The Finale: SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020
SMG4, Mario, Susan, and the gang return from the Internet Graveyard as SMG3 tries to film another video. Later, as SMG3 is pinned down by Susan, he presses the "Factory Reset" button on the Youtube Remote. This causes the spirit of the remote to possess JubJub Boopkins, ordering SMG4 and SMG3's gangs to compete in a series of challenges.
After the challenges, SMG3 threatens to drop Fishy Boopkins off a building, demanding the Youtube Remote. JubJub Boopkins then coughs out the remote after fighting its influence, leading to a rap battle as SMG3 catches the device. During the rap battle, SMG3's gang is convinced to side with SMG4's gang and turn against SMG3.
At the end of the rap battle, with SMG3 defeated, SMG4 unfreezes Susan so she can send SMG3 to the Internet Graveyard and feel how they had suffered in this horrible place as a punishment for using the remote for evil and for sending her and Mario's friends to the Graveyard. Subsequently, Susan promises to demonetize SMG4's videos a little less often as SMG4's gang and the former members of the SMG3's Gang celebrate their victory and friendship.
Meanwhile at the Internet Graveyard, SMG3 starts to make a podcast by interviewing an Ugandan Knuckles, only for him to be attacked by it. What happens to SMG3 thereafter is unknown.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Account Loss
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: SMG4 VS SMG3
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: SMG3's plan to destory SMG4 cause he felt like it
- Super Mario 64 Short: Long Jump
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: two evil friends.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Bad Stars
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Spells n' Wiztards
- R64: the Toad, the Fat and the Ugly.
- SM64: Bad Star's Back! 300k Special
- SM64: War of the Fat Italians 2015 (600k Special)
- SM64 Bloopers: Luigi Labyrinth
- SM64 Bloopers: SMG3's Gauntlet of Gloom
- SMG4: MarioTube
- SMG4: MarioTube 2
- The Mario Channel: MARIO'S CHALLENGE
- SMG4: War of the Fat Italians 2017
- SMG4: Mario Gladiators
- SMG4: Mario Preschool
- SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2018
- SMG4: Mario's Late!
- SMG4: Mad Mario
- SMG4: A Day In The Life Of Everyone
- SMG4: Mario Raids Area 51
- SMG4: The Day SMG4 Posted Cringe
- SMG4: SMG4 Runs Out of Memes
- SMG4: The Weegee Uprising
- SMG4 Christmas 2019: Mario Alone
- SMG4: The Grand Festival
- SMG4: Mario Gets His PINGAS Stuck In The Door
- SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children
- SMG4 Movie: Meggy's Destiny
- SMG4: The E G G
- SMG4: Meggy Moves In
- SMG4: Mario Is Cancelled.
- SMG4: 🌽🌽🌽🌽𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓷🌽🌽🌽🌽
- SMG4: War On Beeg SMG4
- SMG4: Mario VS Siren Head
- SMG4: The Demon Among Us
- SMG4: Mario's Spicy Day 🔥
- SMG4: Mario Gets【Ｗｏｋｅ】
- S̶M̶G̶4̶: I Can't Believe It's Not SMG4!
- SMG4: Stupid Mario Arcade
- SMG4: The Internet Graveyard
- SMG4: Mario VS Youtube
- SMG4: Deleted
- SMG4: A Totally Normal S̷͍͖͉̙͚͎̑̃̿͑̆̇̚͠M̸͇͇̦̮̌̿Ğ̴̫̗̖͎͔̳4̶̞͇̰̎̀́̚ Episode
- SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020
- SMG4: Mario Scratches His Ass
- SMG4: Food Wars
- SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D All-Stars
- SMG4: SMG4 🅴🆇🅿🅰🅽🅳🆂 His Brain
- SMG4: If Mario Was In Meta Runner
- SMG4: TEXTURES NOT FOUND
- SMG4: The Corn Trip
- SMG4: War of the Simps
- SMG4: Cooking with Mario & Bowser: World Tour
- Sunset Paradise Prelude/Genesis Arc Prelude
- SMG4: Mario goes to subway and purchases 1 tuna sub with extra mayo
- SMG4: Stupid Bowser's Fury
- Genesis Arc
- SMG4: Mario's Bed and Breakfast
- SMG4: The Quest for RTX
- SMG4: If Mario Was In.... Friday Night Funkin
- SMG4: Mario Babies
- SMG4: If Mario Was In Friday Night Funkin 2
- SMG4: SMG4 Goes Insane
- SMG4: Mario and the VILLAGE
- SMG4: The Bed.
- SMG4: Mario's Internet Safety
- SMG4: Stupid Mario Golf
- SMG4: She's Back!
- SMG4: If Mario Was In... Anime
- SMG4: Mario has a BBQ but he's not invited
- Mario's EXTRAS: MarioTube 2
- SMG4: SSENMODNAR - 3,826,412 SUB SPECIAL
- War Of The Fat Italians 2020 - Official Trailer
- SMG4: The Fan Written Episode (4 Mill Sub Special)
- SMG4 2020 COLLAB SPECIAL
- Genesis Arc
- Snitch Productions
- Dr. Kawashima
- Tinky Winky
- Greg The Alien
- Peach Toadstool
- Hal Monitor
- This is the first arc:
- In which Fishy Boopkins and/or Bob Bobowski are not directly responsible for the conflict. The former started the Waluigi Arc due to convincing Waluigi to try to get into Super Smash Bros, both of them started the Rapper Bob Arc (Boopkins messing up Bob’s concert and Bob throwing Boopkins into a well) and both parts of the Anime Arc, with the latter starting the first part by blowing up Peach’s castle using a Kamehameha, and the former starting the second by telling Francis about how Inkweaver works, and the latter starting the Genesis Arc by indirectly freeing Zero by neglecting to repay the Antivirus Subscription.
- In which Saiko Bichitaru and Tari do not play a major role, only appearing in five out of the nine videos in the arc. However, they were extremely pivotal characters in the climax.
- To have a major villain be the main antagonist, as Waluigi, Bob Bobowski, and Peach Toadstool were not antagonistic characters, Desti only appeared in a single video prior to her arc, and Francis (and Team Killer Ink if the Anime Arc Aftermath is counted) was introduced in his respective arc.
- To have multiple major antagonists in one part, preceding the Anime Arc where there is one major antagonist for each part.
- In which SMG3 plays a major role in, as he only plays small roles in the Waluigi Arc in SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2018 (where he was actually a minor protagonist and helped end Waluigi's reign of terror) and the Rapper Bob Arc in SMG4: Mario And... The Well (where he was using a cement mixer to try and save Fishy Boopkins, only to be grabbed by the Wario Brothers' claw), and is never seen or mentioned in the Anime Arc.
- In which Toad, Bowser, Wario, Jeeves, and Greg The Alien appear, but only have minor roles or cameos. However, Greg's death drove Mario to get his revenge on Susan.
- In which Shroomy plays an antagonistic role.
- This is the second arc:
- Not to have a character's name in the title.
- In which an antagonist is not redeemed, but is instead defeated. (the first being the Anime Arc with Francis who was killed instead of redeemed).
- However, later on during the post arcs, SMG3 has been redeemed so that he could take care of the dead memes, although he still acts antagonistic towards SMG4.
- To finish with a WOTFI, the first being the Waluigi Arc.
- To have a change to Meggy, with The Anime Arc giving her a human form, and this arc giving her a human voice.
- This is the arc with by far the longest pre-arc, with 34 episodes, beginning with the Season 1 episode Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Account Loss, which aired 9 years and 7 days prior to the beginning of the arc.
- This is the third darkest arc in the series and the channel as a whole after the Genesis Arc and the Anime Arc.
- As a tie-in to the arc on July 1, the banner on SMG4's YouTube channel was changed to a new, unique banner that only featured the SMG4 cast. Starting with SMG4: The Internet Graveyard, SMG4's Gang slowly started to morph into the Anti-Cast, while Mario can only look on in fright. After the arc's closure with SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020, the banner was reverted back to the 2019 Glitch Productions banner with Luke and Kevin as well as the Meta Runner cast and was shortly changed to the new banner in its original form with only SMG4's Gang after the launch of the GLITCH channel up until October where the banner started to advertise other Glitch Productions shows such as Meta Runner's second season and Sunset Paradise.