|This is a featured article!
That means it's considered to be one of the best articles the SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki has to offer.
|—Mario's popular quote from the SMG4 series|
Ever know you are awesome but no one believes you?... Then you'd know how it feels to be me!
|—Mario, SM64: Meet the Mario.|
He serves as one of the three main protagonists of the Waluigi Arc (alongside SMG4 and Wario), a supporting character of the Rapper Bob Arc, one of the three deuteragonists of the Anime Arc, and the main protagonist of the YouTube Arc. He's also the deuteragonist of SMG4 Movie: Meggy's Destiny and SMG4 Movie: 10 Year Anniversary Special.
He is an Italian plumber originating from Nintendo's Super Mario franchise, the older brother of Luigi, the designated hero (a loose term) of the Mushroom Kingdom, the former archenemy of Bowser, the lover(?) of Princess Peach, and the co-leader of SMG4's Gang. He is insanely overweight, as shown in SMG4: New Year, New Mario. He sometimes refers to himself as Mario the Sexy Plumber. He was also briefly the acting King of the Mushroom Kingdom, before changing the country into the Republic of Mario Land, making himself the Supreme Leader in SMG4: Mario The Supreme Leader. As of Season 11, he is the co-manager of Bob and Breakfast 2 in Belmont, Mushroom City.
In SMG4's videos, as opposed to his selfless heroic portrayal from the Nintendo canon, Mario is portrayed as an immensely dumb, narcissistic, and troublemaking jerk befitting the comedic nature of the series. His annoying and stupid behavior often antagonizes and ruins people's lives. Yet when things are at their absolute worst, he's capable of even an ounce of selflessness and compassion, especially at Desti's funeral at the end of the Anime Arc. He cares very deeply about his friends as he was horrified when they got banished to the Internet Graveyard and was relieved when he realized they were alive.
There are many variations of Mario from various different dimensions and locations.
- 1 In the Nintendo canon
- 2 Biography
- 3 Appearance
- 4 Personality
- 5 Criminal Record
- 6 Antagonistic Roles
- 7 Powers and Abilities
- 8 List of Jobs
- 9 Mario Facts from Super Mario 64 Bloopers: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 5 (WAT O O edition)
- 10 Pokémans
- 11 Trivia
- 12 In the Nintendo Canon
- 13 Biography
- 14 Personality
- 15 Sexuality
- 16 Criminal Record
- 17 Powers and Abilities
- 18 Trivia
- 19 External links
- 20 Poll
- 21 Background
- 21.1 Early life
- 21.2 SMG4
- 21.3 The Waluigi Arc
- 21.4 The Anime Arc
- 21.5 SMG4: Untitled Mario Video
- 21.6 SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children
- 21.7 SMG4: Mario The Supreme Leader
- 22 Appearance
- 23 Personality
- 24 Powers and Abilities
- 25 Trivia
In the Nintendo canon
Mario's debut in the Nintendo canon was on the 1981 arcade game Donkey Kong, where he (then known as Jumpman) had to rescue his girlfriend from the clutches of the titular ape. He next appeared in 1982's Donkey Kong Jr. as the main antagonist and 1983's Mario Bros., which introduced his little brother Luigi. Mario Bros. had the two siblings cleaning the sewers of New York from monsters, including Koopa Troopas.
In 1985's world-famous Super Mario Bros., set sometime after Mario Bros., Mario found himself in the bizarre land known as the Mushroom Kingdom (which he was revealed to been born in and lived on for a few years in the Yoshi series), where he was tasked with rescuing Princess Peach from the clutches of Bowser. The game was a strong critical and commercial success, granting worldwide fame to all characters who appeared in it, Mario himself included.
As the mascot of Nintendo, Mario is arguably the greatest video game character and overall one of the greatest characters in fiction.
Mario's origin in the SMG4 universe is convoluted and thus virtually unknown, due to contradictory information. According to how Mario was born, Mario was born out of a cosmic event and crashed in Nintendo's headquarters. While on a playground, he reproduced (due to a problem in his genetic makeup) and gave birth to Luigi (which would make him Luigi's birthparent). After taking refuge in a dumpster, SMG4 found the two brothers and offered them jobs. Mario himself debunked this story, as the book detailing this was written by some hobo.
In The (TOTALLY ACCURATE) Documentary of Mario, his origin was retconned, and it was revealed that he was born in 1928 in Italy (though this might be a joke since if Mario was born at that time, he would be 91 years old today). However, his unknown father was apparently disgusted at Mario's appearance and tried to kill him with a combat knife to "prevent it from laying eggs." This incident was accidentally photographed by either his mother or a doctor for his celebration card, where he was mistaken for a girl. Instead of being happy though, his parents abandoned him on an alley (it was possible that it was the father's idea and the mother was reluctant) and sped off, accidentally crashing and dying. As a result, Mario grew up without any parental love, resulting in his stupidity and selfishness.
2 years later, Mario was found and taken to an orphanage where he met Luigi and formed a bond with him (though Mario would occasionally mistreat him). When Mario and Luigi attended high school, Mario wasn't much of a great student but was nevertheless popular at the time. He, however, had a tendency to dance in the shower and it was also here where his spaghetti addiction started. At some point, he started taking drugs. These led to horrible consequences, however, and Mario started acting completely insane and weird, such as trashing an office and speaking in German despite being Italian, spooking his classmates on a pool, dancing on the roof, and finally burning the school down to the ground, much to the principal Larry Fattman's frustration and resulted in him hating the man forever. As a result, Mario's reputation hit rock bottom, and it would take 2 to 3 years before he recovered.
Afterward, Mario and Luigi searched for a job and joined The Plumber Academy for Idiots, and though Mario did not graduate (as he apparently must have missed 3 years of class), he still got the job. Some years later, he was called by Princess Peach Toadstool to help clean up her castle (or as she puts it, "clean her s***"). There he met Bowser for the first time and traumatized the Koopa King by making him drop his sandwich. Ever since then, Mario visited the castle more often (though his stupid antics resulted in Toad, who initially liked him, to hate him and everyone else in the castle, turning the once-happy mushroom into the grumpy midget he is today). At some point, he also became Nintendo's mascot, but due to rumors about him taking drugs again, he was fired but retained his mascot status.
In SMG4: Mario Babies, his past, exposure to spaghetti, and relationship with Bowser were yet again rewritten. It was shown that Mario was friends with Bowser in kindergarten, until they started fighting over a plate of spaghetti on a table. As they were too small to get to the table, they used numerous objects around to climb up to the table, (including a young Old Man Hobo, whose hair was accidentally burned out by Bowser) but upon Bowser noticing Princess Peach walking by, he became smitten with her and sabotaged the plan by taking one of the dolls Mario was using to climb to the table and giving it to her as a present. When Peach rejected the gift, an angered Bowser proceeded to grab her and hold her hostage. Mario, annoyed with Bowser, kicked away a Koopa Shell the future king of Koopas threw at him. The shell bounced back and hit the table with the spaghetti plate. Out of curiosity, Mario ate the spaghetti, finding it so tasty that he became obsessed with the food ever since.
The backstory revealed in SMG4: Mario Babies is almost completely contradicted by SMG4: SMG4's Origins. In this episode, it is revealed that Mario was once a normal intelligent man like his Nintendo counterpart until the SMG4 Flash Drive crash-landed in the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario and Princess Peach, who still loved each other at the moment, inspected the Flash Drive. Mario attempted to come closer to the Flash Drive until it zapped him, turning him into a retarded glitchy mess (oh, and make his mustache inflate plus making his eyes starting to cross outward ever since). Mario proceeded to get naked and throw the princess far into the sky, causing her to get furious with plumber and thus becoming a naggy, bossy and selfish ruler. SMG4, seeing this, proceeded to record the retarded Mario and post it online. This restored Mario’s sanity, but still left him quite stupid. SMG4 then realizes the potential he has by recording Mario’s antics and from then on they become the iconic duo we know.
Somewhere in his early life, he used to live in Brooklyn, New York City, working as a plumber with his brother Luigi before moving to the Mushroom Kingdom, evidence in the game Mario Bros.
What can be proven is that he's a native of the Mushroom Kingdom, Luigi is his brother, and he was and still is the mascot of Nintendo, and more or less the kingdom's hero.
Mario wears a long-sleeved red shirt, blue overalls with yellow buttons, brown shoes, and gloves. He has a red cap, brown hair, a black mustache (that sometimes grows large), and blue eyes. He is shorter than his younger brother Luigi.
There are only three things that tub of flub cares about. One: Spaghetti. Two: himself. And three: being naked. See, he's over there doing it right now.
|—Toad's opinion on Mario, from SM64: Meet the Mario.|
Hey, I'm not retarded! I'm just dumb!
|—Mario admitting he is intellectually disabled, from If Mario was in... Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time|
When the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie, that's amore!
|—Mario singing, from SMG4: Mad Mario|
Let's get down to business, to cook up some food
|—-Mario singing, from SMG4: The Pursuit of Happiness|
Prior to getting zapped by SMG4's Guardian Pod, Mario was just like his game counterpart; a friendly plumber who helps anyone in need, devoting most of his time to rescuing the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, and participates in sports matches, kart races, and "parties" often.
However, in SMG4: SMG4's Origins, it was revealed that Mario carelessly approached SMG4's Guardian Pod and it changed his personality completely. This made him a lazy, mischievous, foul-mouthed, reckless, and occasionally selfish fool. He cares mostly about only himself and his favorite dish spaghetti, which he is addicted to and refers to it as his girlfriend or wife, and would trade anything (including SMG4's YouTube Account) for it. This addiction went so far that he actually stole spaghetti from other people and never shares it with anyone (except for Meggy in a rare instance). In fact, the mere thought of losing spaghetti will either drive him insane, make him cry in frustration and even commit suicide. Mario's extreme laziness has made him a hater of socialising (though it was temporary) and exercising. He also refuses to help his friends, family, other people, or possibly even the whole world, even in life-or-world-threatening situations. Mario is also a rather cruel prankster, as shown in SMG4: The Demon Among Us where he ruthlessly pranked Shroomy in a flashback. He doesn't appear to be as brave as his Nintendo counterpart, sometimes trying to back down from fights. He appears to suffer from Attention Deficit Disorder (which makes him incapable of listening or focusing on the task at hand), Down Syndrome (related to his stupidity), Intermittent Explosive Disorder, and Bipolar Disorder (both of which are related to his extremely short temper).
Mario is also very disrespectful and disobedient. He constantly does things that other people tell him not to (such as touching the painting leading to the bootleg world in SM64: THE BOOTLEG DIMENSION) which causes problems for his friends and sometimes the world. According to a poster in Mario and the SECRET CLUB, He always eats all the food in the castle and never takes a bath when asked, further showing his disrespectful ways. He is also very short-tempered, capable of getting annoyed easily, and always lashes out at people (including his own brother Luigi) when he reaches his breaking point. Mario is also a sore loser, and can be very demanding and also spoiled.
His biggest flaw though is his IMMENSE stupidity and lack of common sense. Though not as dull-witted as the likes of Frankie, Mario apparently did not know what was 1+1 (which caused him to become a borderline moron) or any number past 10 (aside from 1 million) until Baldi taught him math and had also forgotten how to type or how to count despite having been able to do so in earlier episodes. This idiocy annoyed his friends (except for Meggy, who finds it incredibly hilarious), especially SMG4 and Toad, and they often mocked or berated him for his foolish decisions. As a result, he ruined the Grand Mario Hotel, bankrupted Nintendo by using its money to buy food, ruined Gabe Newell's life, created some of the gang's worst enemies, such as Roprinplup14, and even drove people to the edge of insanity (it is also shown in Plumber Academy for Idiots that he skipped 3 years of plumbing school and missed Kindergarten, forcing him to take them both all over again). Mario though refuses to admit being stupid and claimed to have an IQ of 200. On the contrary, he sometimes uses his to his advantage and there were moments where he was greatly intelligent and logical, the biggest example being in Stupid Mario Stupid Show, where he correctly theorized that SMG4 went insane to try and get millions of viewers.
It is unknown how exactly dumb Mario is, and any explanation shown is very absurd and ridiculous. According to his driver's license, his "how-retarded-meter" shows that he "broke" it. In Portal M4R10 - If Mario was in... Portal, GLaDOS, when analyzing him, stated his IQ was over the negative (-), which is probably another joke (since if Mario was really that dumb, he would probably not know how to speak).
Underneath his laziness and retardation though, Mario does indeed care about his friends and family, seeing as how he time-traveled to prevent himself from accidentally killing his brother Luigi during a kart race, comforted Meggy when she first lost the Splatfest and was in utter distress when both of them were turned into T-Pose Zombies during The Waluigi Arc. During the Anime Arc, he was extremely desperate to find and save Meggy when she was abducted by Mario's former Anime Cartel boss Francis to extract her ink. At the end of the arc, Mario reveals that he is self-aware that his life has spiraled out of control, but nonetheless, he still cares about his friends. In the YouTube Arc, his closest friends were erased by SMG3, leaving the red plumber horrified, distraught, and alone.
In Seasons 4 and 5, he was portrayed as far more competent and likable than his earlier and later appearances.
In Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Smart(ass) Mario and SMG4: Smart Mario, both of which had Mario becoming smart, he displayed a different personality. In the former, he unintentionally mistreated everyone in the castle due to him forgetting their identities, and even lost his love for spaghetti. In the latter, Mario used his intelligence to help his friends with their problems. However, his spaghetti addiction still remained, and eventually began to hate his friends for treating him like junk for his former idiocy, which resulted in him trying to steal all the spaghetti in the world. At the end of the episode, he begged the others not to turn him into his old dumb self, believing he would lose any meaning to life.
In SMG4 Christmas 2019: Mario Alone, he was shown to go through a deep depression whenever he feels lonely, to the point where he made crude dolls of his friends to feel better.
The cruelest side of him is shown in SMG4: Mario Gets【Ｗｏｋｅ】 when he acquires the YouTube Remote that Susan Wojcicki dropped. Mario completely abused the device on everyone; friends, family citizens, all without regretting what happened to them, (including getting an electric eel biting Luigi's crotch and sending Axol into another dimension which he then quipped that "nothing of value was lost"). Even after the remote breaks, causing time to stop, Mario continued to torture characters like they were playthings.
A more kind and, rather unexpected, loyal side of Mario is shown in SMG4: If Mario was in... Fall Guys, when Mario beat Ernie to the crown and returned it to his brother Bert, the rightful ruler of the Fall Guys Kingdom, and hailed him as king, rather than giving it to Peach, who wanted the crown for her own selfish reasons. Mario could have easily used the crown for himself, as with it on, he was able to command many Fall Guys to attack Ernie but did the right thing in the end.
Throughout his misadventures, Mario has often broken the law in some episodes, either accidentally, out of sheer stupidity, or for a good reason. His latest criminal record is tax evasion. Click on "Show Criminal Record" to see a list of his crimes.
NOTE: Not necessarily in chronological order.
- Assault and Murder: Due to his short temper, Mario has assaulted and killed many people when they annoyed him, the most recent example being in SMG4: Mario Gets Stuck On An Island, where he assaulted and threw an airline pilot out of a plane for insulting him. His stupidity can also cause him to kill, like at the end of SMG4: If Mario Was AMONG US..., is which he thought that Green Crewmate was his brother Luigi which caused him to think that the real Luigi was an imposter , leading to his death.
- Torture: In R64: We're going on a Luigi hunt, Mario tortured Luigi ruthlessly with a trash-talking parrot and a pole-dancing chicken due to the latter owing him money, but not paying it. He also forced his friends (including Toad, who wasn’t his friend) to participate in Jackass stunts in SMG4: The Mario Channel - Mario's Jackass.
- Animal Theft and Abuse: In SMG4: Mario Preschool, Mario stole animals from a farm to teach preschoolers about what sounds animals make, and kicked a cow. More recently, he is infamous for throwing baby penguins off cliffs and kicking JubJub Boopkins for nothing more than cruelty and amusement. He also killed Mufasa of The Lion King by pushing him out of a cliff with a Gust Bellow while promoting social distancing in SMG4: Mario The Supreme Leader.
- Accidental Bank Robbery: In Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Party Rock Prisoners, a drunk Mario accidentally stole money from the bank.
- Using Confiscated Things and Hijacking: After spaghetti was banned from the Mushroom Kingdom in Spaghetti Law, Mario and SMG4 tried to bring it back by hijacking a truck filled with the dish. He also used anime paraphernalia to keep the A.S.S. Agents off of him in SMG4: Mario's Illegal Operation.
- Destroying Companies: While showing a Big Chungus how to make good video games in SMG4: Mario's Big Chungus Hunt, Mario proceeded to dismantle Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony, the three biggest video game companies, by killing Shigeru Miyamoto and Master Hand, shooting down Microsoft HQ, and slapping all of Sony's employees and security guards, all as an example.
- Public Nudity: Mario has stripped down in public many times. One such case was in Mario Simulator Interactive if the player chose to have him persuade the cop. It is also implied in R64: A Theatre Mario, that he is a prostitute, someone who engages in sexual activities for payment (yes, it's true, it's all said in his membership card).
- Framing: Mario constantly frames people (mainly Luigi) for things that he does just to save his own skin from a beatdown. An example was in a flashback to SMG4: Detective Mario & Pikachu, where he framed SMG4 for murder and made up a terrible excuse that he did it for winning a Super Smash Bros. match (he later used the same excuse at the end of the video when interrogated by Detective Pikachu as to why he stole Bowser's statue, causing the latter to throw him in lava and burn him alive in retribution).
- Reckless Driving: Mario sometimes is very bad at driving, which leads to him accidentally causing chaos and killing people. The most recent example was in SMG4: Mario's Prison Escape, where he ran over and possibly killed a citizen with his kart.
- Sexual Harassment: Mario sexually harassed everyone in the Mushroom Kingdom by touching their butts in The Mario Channel: MARIOBUSTERS. This aggravated SMG4 and many others to no end. He also threatened for Playtime, who is a minor, to "suck [his] pingas" in SMG4: If Mario was in... Baldi's Basics.
- Rampaging: In SMG4: Super Challenge 64, Mario had a challenge where he had to walk backward for 24 hours. While he did the challenge though, he unknowingly destroyed everything behind him and endangered people, which led to the police assuming him insane and trying to arrest him. In the end, the entire military is called to kill him, and they end up nuking Mushroom City.
- Kidnapping: In SMG4: The Mario Café, Mario stole Yoshi's daughter without a second thought. He also did this to SMG4 in SMG4: Mario's Illegal Operation.
- Illegal Smuggling: In SMG4: Mario's Illegal Operation, Mario, along with Fishy Boopkins, became the newest member of the Anime Cartel, a criminal organization that smuggles anime into the Mushroom Kingdom after its banning. After Peach lifted the ban, Mario's charges were probably dropped.
- Speeding: In Mario Simulator Interactive, Mario can choose to ride a kart in order to catch up to Bowser, but ends up going so fast that a cop pulled him over and prepared to arrest him. The player then can choose to have him continue driving, but if he/she ends up making him stop, the cop will arrest him. Mario has also done this in other episodes, causing the Police to chase after him.
- Threatening: On some occasions, Mario threatens to hurt people if they don't do what he says. The most infamous case was in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Youtube Mario? where he threatened to murder SMG4's family if the latter did not give him a shout-out on YouTube. The most recent example was in SMG4: Mario Waits in Line For Some Spaghetti where he threatened to blow up the Slowpoke in charge of bank withdrawal if the latter did not give him his spaghetti (the Slowpoke initially refused to give it when Mario gave him a fake card).
- Trespassing: In SMG4: Mario's Dangerous Delivery and SMG4: Mario School Club, Mario trespassed into a police station and a school respectively, to do a specific action (in the former, he attempted to break Frankie out of jail due to Frankie being accused of orchestrating a car crash, and in the latter, he and the gang attempted different clubs).
- Tax Fraud: In SMG4: Mario Commits Tax Fraud, Mario, not knowing how to pay taxes, committed fraud by writing down in the tax paper that he and Luigi made one coin. This made Hal Monitor break into the Mario Bros.'s house and arrest him. His charges were dropped for helping Mr. Monitor taking down the Grand Council of Tax Fraud.
- Child Abuse: In SMG4: If Mario was in... Baldi's Basics, he threw Playtime at a trash can. There was also a running gag in SMG4: The E G G that involved Mario yelling the phrase "KICK THE BABY!" before kicking JubJub with extreme force.
- Arson: In the (TOTALLY ACCURATE) Documentary of Mario, he burned down the whole school to the ground due to how he was acting insane.
- Resisting Arrest: As seen in Mario Simulator Interactive! (500k Subscribers) and SMG4: Mario's Prison Escape, Mario has resisted arrest multiple times.
- Dentistry without a license: In SMG4: Mario goes to the Dentist..., he pretended to be a dentist after killing his old dentist.
Mario has done some villainous acts that affect one or more of everybody, including SMG4, mostly due to his stupidity and sometimes his malicious desires. This is a list of bloopers where he plays an antagonistic role:
- In R64: Mario for Hire., he was uncontrollably flying down the track when he accidentally hit a Guy who was warning Little Billy (Baby Mario) to not play in the street because it was dangerous. He also swerved and hit the old lady anyway. Then he crashed into Bowser's car and pinned the blame on Luigi. Later at night, Mario tried to hijack the car but was caught by a policeman. As he entered the mall, he humped the kart and later didn't have any money to pay for the kart. Later that day, Mario set up a stand that sold genuine princess-worn clothes but got caught by Peach. Mario then unclogged his toilet using a Bob-omb, causing the bomb to explodes, sending the trainer hurdling off the toilet. During his job at a cafe, he humped Samus for some money, but got caught. Later when he worked at a business, he stole Heavy Weapons Guy's sandwich and pinned the blame on Luigi again. During jail time, he sold Toad to a carnival and got his money. In the end, Luigi pinned the blame on Mario as an act of revenge.
- In SM64: Meet the Luigi, he mercilessly chased Luigi for saying his name. During Mario's interview about Luigi, he proclaimed Luigi's orientation was all there was to him. Mario was still unsympathetic towards Luigi, as the latter was being creepy a lot, as Mario might have attested. Mario then tried promoting Luigi's reliability only to get interrupted by Professor E. Gadd, who went on blabbing about Luigi's nose getting stuck in the Poltergust. Mario then whacked the Professor away.
- In R64: Revenge of Freddy's Spaghettria, he took Luigi to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza with him as a sacrifice, against his will. Luigi wanted no part of this but Mario revealed that he completely chained up his door, preventing him from escaping, much to his dismay. When they were at the Spaghetteria, Mario got a Bonnie Head and used it to scare Luigi for no reason. When Springtrap tried to catch Mario and Luigi, Mario tripped while Luigi left him behind, causing him to get caught by Springtrap. As Animatronic Mario, he tried to kill Luigi but was stopped by him after he managed to break down the spaghetti.exe program that Purple Man programmed into him, redeeming Mario back to normal.
- In R64: The Spaghettipocalypse, he created bankruptcy of all the spaghetti factory in the Mushroom Kingdom since he did not pay at all prior to the blooper. One week later, Mario threw a temper tantrum after he ran out of Spaghetti because of the previous event and blamed it on Luigi for what happened, which caused him to call the police to exterminate him. Later, Mario went on a rampage throughout the Mushroom Kingdom until he got to Professor E. Gadd's lab to terrorize Toadsworth, Luigi, and E. Gadd. After he got hit by Toadsworth with his crowbar, he poured the bottle of magic stuff into the last bit of his spaghetti, causing the spaghetti to grow into a Flying Spaghetti Monster. When the monster started to attack the Mushroom Kingdom, he didn't care if the monster was attacking the city and started eating the spaghetti. When Luigi thought about Mario ruling the world, Mario became a tyrant and summoned more spaghetti. After Luigi landed on the monster, he gave Mario a Power Star to get him to eat the monster rapidly, ending the disaster.
- In R64: We're going on a Luigi hunt, he tried to hunt for Luigi after he ran over his "girlfriend", Spaghetti, so he decided to get revenge on him by taking away his money, even though Luigi doesn't have the money yet. After Mario kidnapped Luigi, he tortured him by using a foul-mouthed parrot and a pole-dancing chicken instead of killing him. However, SMG4 brought new spaghetti for him to stop him from tormenting Luigi.
- In R64: Mario The Waiter, he stole a portion of food from Wario and pinned the blame on Luigi, which caused Gabe Newell to get Mario to fill in for him. First, he was being rude to Frankie. Second, he put a fake cutout form of him and placed it next to Big Smoke. Third, he destroyed the kitchen. Fourth, he served Squidward to Toad and Toadette. Then finally, he served Heavy Weapons Guy a vegan sandwich, which caused chaos in the restaurant. When he threatened Mario to bring the Spaghetti to SMG4, he ate the food and knocked SMG4 over, causing Gabe to chase him. After the restaurant was destroyed, Gabe sent Mario and Luigi to the poster of his face.
- In SMG4: Super BACKWARDS Bros, he played a reversal role as Bowser and kidnapped Princess Bowser, who was played as Peach Toadstool, but his plan was foiled by Peach, whom she played as Mario, along with Toad, whom he played as Luigi.
- In SMG4: The Mario Channel - Mario's Jackass, he forced his friends (including his brother) to participate in crazy and dangerous stunts. For example, he sent Fishy Boopkins flying with a slingshot, which resulted in him crashing into a plane, which itself crashed into E. Gadd's workshop. Unfortunately for Mario, his friends would plot their revenge on him and succeed.
- In SMG4: Mario's Fancy Dinner, he arrived at the restaurant and wanted to order some spaghetti, but Jeeves tried to get rid of him and Mario refused. This caused Jeeves to chase Mario until he spilled the wine on Jeeves' waiter uniform. After he was appointed by Jeeves as his temporary replacement, Mario ruined the dinner between Donkey Kong and Pauline, but Jeeves did his best to save the date.
- In SMG4: Mario's Big Chungus Hunt, he hunts down the Big Chungus for stealing his Spaghetti. After he was confronted by the other Chunguses, Judge Chungus sentenced him by getting Grand Chungus to execute him. Meggy then saves Mario by appealing to the Chunguses that Mario can benefit them by making a game about them, which will provide them with large-scale financial income. Mario destroyed the Nintendo, Microsoft, and finally Sony HQ to make all of the Chungus game. At the end of the episode, the game got published and made Mario rich like a king. But then in a karma-like fashion, the Grand Chungus thanked Mario for his deeds and kicked him out of the Chungus' company, bringing him back to where he started before he began building the Chungus Species's game company.
- In SMG4: Mario Gets Stuck On An Island, he was harassing the pilot of the Ryanair flight he was on that he was hungry, but the pilot did not care at all. Angry, the plumber proceeded to throw him out the cockpit window and walked away as the plane crashed, presumably killing all the passengers. In the end, Mario asked the pilot when was the next meal, but the pilot told him instead to shut up, and thus, Mario got angry and presumably ended up repeating the loop by throwing away the pilot offscreen.
- SMG4: Smart Mario has Professor E. Gadd give him intelligence upon his friends' insistence. However, the intelligence causes Mario to act much more selfish than before, and he creates a machine to steal all the spaghetti in the kingdom with his recently-gifted intelligence. He then attacked the kingdom with a robot until Bob was given intelligence by the same machine and put an end to Mario's rampage.
- In SMG4: Mario The Supreme Leader, he became king of the Mushroom Kingdom and he is able to solve many problems. The Toads saluted him, which then leads to Mario being more power-hungry than ever before. In one incident, the villagers went to the castle to protest about the rising taxes. King Mario then suggested to crackdown on the protestors, in which his Toad servants reluctantly had to carry out. Later, the Royal Guards came out of the castle, and against their will, shot at the innocent protestors and chased them away. A few weeks later, he turned the Mushroom Kingdom into a socialist constitutional monarchy. He was finally stopped when Peach returned from her vacation and removed his power back to her.
Powers and Abilities
Like his mainstream counterpart, Mario has a multitude of strengths and powers. Click on "Show Power and Abilities" to see his list of Power and Abilities.
Although Mario's abilities and physical strength throughout SMG4's episodes greatly vary and are inconsistent (primarily depicting him as one of the strongest characters in the older videos but often potrays him as almost useless in the newer videos) , this is a list of abilities he has shown.
- Superhuman strength: Mario is one of, if not the physically strongest SMG4 character in existence. Mario has been strong enough to punch and throw people from several feet away to miles away in the sky. This also includes striking people through doors, concrete walls, or other sorts of barriers or objects. He once, with a single punch, shattered a large window made of wire mesh glass in SM64 Bloopers: Luigi Labyrinth. He is able to casually lift and throw Bowser, who weighs over 1.428 tons. He casually uprooted the tree Meggy was building a treehouse on in SMG4: There's Something Up With Meggy... He also punched a pilot straight through the window and down to the ground in Super Happy Magical Fun Fun Island, and is even able to lift King Bob-omb (calculated to weigh 30 tons). He can also rip out a control panel of a train and even throw a weight-lift into the sky, taking out a commercial passenger-jet. After launching Fishy Boopkins in the sky, he ended up making a plane crash into E. Gadd's workshop. He's also supposed to have the same strength as his video game counterpart, who can lift and punt entire castles that weights at least 61 million tons (meaning that his foot alone is 231 times more powerful than the atomic bomb that dropped on Hiroshima), break thousands of bricks with his bare hands, throw a baseball so fast it ignites the air, lift a neutron star worth 750 septillion tons and break asteroids easily. In Super Challenge 64, once his path of backward sprinting started, he could not be stopped. He rammed & destroyed oncoming vehicles, went straight through concrete walls, heavily destroying small buildings, and managed to easily trample Son Goku and Shaggy two of whom are presumably very powerful characters. He once defeated the Mario Head with a single jumping upwards fist strike, sending it into the clouds. (The Mario Head once destroyed the Earth by crashing into it.)
- Superhuman Speed: Mario is usually very slow, but there are instances where he shows he had the capability of superhuman speed. There are many instances throughout the series where Mario manages to run fast enough to keep up with or escape moving vehicles, such as in SMG4: Mario's Big Chungus Hunt, where he was outrunning a Tank before the tank's operator stopped him by firing an armor-piercing shell directly at him. Mario was able to outrun many police cruisers in a high-speed chase running backward in SMG4: Super Challenge 64. Mario's top speed is extremely vague and varies a lot from episode to another, but scaling him to the official Nintendo canon portrayal of him would make him the fastest character in existence, as he's shown to be massively faster than light at many occasions, and broke several times the barrier of time and speed itself, his Backwards Long Jump technique increases his speed drastically.
- Superhuman Reflexes: There were many instances throughout the SMG4 series where he was able to dodge bullets. He once casually dodged shotgun rounds the instant they were inches away from landing on him. Scaling him to his video game counterpart makes him faster than any other character in the SMG4 Universe, as shown many times, including dodging lasers, piloting MFTL objects, and reacting faster than time itself.
- Superhuman Durability: Over the years, Mario has survived nearly everything thrown at him, from falling from great heights, falling from orbit, gunfire, explosions (greatly ranging in magnitude), getting attacked by Bowser, getting crushed, physical blows from SMG4 (about as strong as him), to car & plane crashes, all barely fazed. He even survived being utterly beaten by a Super Saiyan 3 Steve and taking a direct hit from his Kamehameha. In SMG4: Mario and the Experiment, Mario was clinging to the face of Godzilla when Joe Boopkins threw a Jotaro-style flurry of punches onto Godzilla; Mario survived the pummeling while Godzilla was sent flying and dissipated from damage. It should be noted that Joe Boopkins is strong enough to obliterate a large pirate ship with one swing of his giant tentacle. In SMG4: Super Challenge 64 Mario is seemingly unhurt, and even unbothered after The Mushroom Kingdom Army/National Guard dropped a nuclear weapon right on top of him from a Stealth Bomber. He didn't seem to take notice that he was hit by a nuke point-blank, neither the destruction of the city around him after it; he was too busy celebrating winning a bet made by Meggy (He was challenged to run backward for a whole day). He has survived shots from miniguns, AK-47s, and .50 caliber sniper rifles with no visible injuries. It is unknown if his endurance is based on his canonical counterpart, as video game Mario survived the resetting and pressure of the entire universe at once, survived hits from multiversal beings and even tanked hits from Dreamy Bowser, who has theoretically unlimited power. Mario also has been shown to resist the lack of any potential dimension including time and space without being affected in any way (SMG4: Mario Gets【Ｗｏｋｅ】), making him superior (faster, more durable and in a higher existence plane) than them, meaning he is potentially over the concepts of life and death, which could explain his absurd levels of durability. In S̶M̶G̶4̶: I Can't Believe It's Not SMG4!, Mario gets stabbed to the head by two swords and at the end of the episode he separated his head from his body without any kind of visible handicap. He has also survived decapitation multiple times. And even being burned alive by characters like Cringe or Bowser.
- Pyrokinesis: Much like his own games, he has shown the ability to manipulate fire.
- Anaerobic Functioning: Mario is often seen in space or underwater without showing signs of needing oxygen. This trait is often shared with the older, retarded SMG4 characters. (While others haven't proven they can.)
- Hand-to-hand skill: Although most of the time he is depicted as a coward, there are times he has displayed his true skill has proven himself to be a master at unarmed combat. Over the years he has been in many battles, winning most of them. He has his own unique style, with very fast and powerful punches and kicks and tackles. One of the best examples of this is his final fight with SMG4 at the end of Mario Battle Royale. These skills might be a reference to the many martial arts Mario demonstrated in many games, the most famous example being in the Super Smash Bros. series.
- Agility: Despite his weight and shape, he has a great acrobatic capability. He also can greatly apply this to combat, as he can be very skillful when it comes to rapid, high jumps, flips, and tackles. A great example of this was the time he got locked into combat with Sans.
- Giant-Size and Strength: In Ssenmodnar 10, Mario used a Mega Mushroom to grow into Mega Mario, a power-up form which is bigger, stronger and tougher than the base Mario.
- Sub-Zero Temperature Tolerance: During SnowTrapped, in a few clips, Mario is seen naked in the freezing cold a few times, without any adverse effects. He is also occasionally seen in space, which has a fatal temperature of -454.81, dressed casually in no protective garments, and still is not bothered by it.
- Bilingualism: Mario is shown to be bilingual, speaking in fluent English and Italian (his mother tongue). His skill is displayed in SMG4: High School Mario, where he and Luigi were given an A+ grade by their Italian teacher. He can also apparently communicate by screaming as shown in SMG4: Mario VS Siren Head. According to SMG4: Mario goes to the Dentist..., he is apparently fluent in Spanish, as he was able to successfully pass off as a Mexican dentist.
- Rapping Skills: In the War of the Fat Italians series since 2015, as well as Supah Star Rap Battles of Epicness, Mario has demonstrated great rapping skills.
- H4ck1ng Sk1llz: Despite normally being unintelligent, Mario was shown to be perfectly capable of hacking into computers in MarioTube 2. However, he needed to break into YouTube™ Headquarters in order to do so. In Portal M4R10 - If Mario was in... Portal, he managed to hack one of GLaDOS's security cameras, using a nearby computer, so that it would show Teletubbies instead of the camera's live feed.
- Head Removal: Thanks to the humorous laws of Cartoon Physics, Mario will sometimes lose his head and be totally fine in the next scene. On rare occasions, his body can function without his head attached. In SMG4: Mario and the Anime Challenge, Mario can be seen attempting to reattach it after it came off, possibly implying that his head is detachable like a LEGO® Minifigure.
- Dancing: Mario is known to be skilled at dancing as shown in Stupid Mario Party as he can perform continuously at a quickened pace that Luigi, Peach, and Yoshi are unable to memorize his movements and catch up with him. However, he does have a limit to the duration of his dancing, as SMG4: Steve VS Smash Bros showed him about to run out of new dancing moves while facing off a Fortnite character. Once, dancing with his past self actually stopped a time paradox in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: P-O-I-S-O-N-E-D Computer.
- Fat Powers: In SMG4: Mario And The T-Pose Virus, Mario could make himself even fatter at will. This made him even stronger, allowing him to break down doors and other furniture.
- Nude Bomb: In SMG4: Mario Gets Stuck On An Island, Mario was able to gather the nudes from not just himself but from "all the hoes and the b*tches" into a Spirit Bomb type ball that was powerful enough to turn a pig to ashes.
- CAPturing: Using Cappy, Mario can take control of other people, enemies or inanimate objects.
- Master Sword Removal: Despite his negative traits and not proving his power, wisdom, and courage, Mario in If Mario was in... Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time proved worthy of drawing Master Sword from its pedestal. This impressive feat, however, might be just attributed to his already absurd superhuman strength, the seal being near-impossible to remove would make Mario technically infinitely strong.
- Clone Jutsu: In SMG4: Mario and the Anime Challenge, Mario has shown being capable of copying the Clone technique from the Naruto series.
- Z Move: Italian ThunderFat: Mario is able to fly up to above the atmosphere, charge up his Z-Power, and deliver a ground smash powerful enough to leave the entire planet in ruins.
- Architect: In the episode Super Mario 64 Bloopers: World of Craftmine Mario claims to be an architect but he can't build a thing. He gets better at building later on, but as seen in SMG4: The Bed., he usually ends up making things that are far from the intended result, initially leading him to creating a reclining beach chair out of logs before he changes it into a fully functioning robot after he realized that he was reading "the wrong side" of the instructions.
- Coin Absorption: In SMG4: Mario Commits Tax Fraud, when the Yoshis attempt to kill Mario by shooting him with golden coins, he absorbs them instead (and possibly gained a few extra lives in the process). This references how most video game characters can pick up currency by simply coming in contact with them.
- Business Planning: Mario has some knowledge at running a good business, making a B&B serve with quality as shown in SMG4: Mario's Amazing Bed and Breakfast.
- BLJ: The famous speedrun move from Super Mario 64 when Mario gains momentum by a Thwomp in SMG4: Mario Waits in Line For Some Spaghetti, in the episode SMG4: If Mario was in... Fall Guys, Mario can do it without using an obstacle. And in the episode SMG4: Mario's Mask Of Madness he makes a BLJ in the first floor of Peach's Castle with a possesed Luigi. And in SMG4: If Mario Was In.... Friday Night Funkin he's doing one at the beginning when he's going to the theatre.
- Post Explosion Regeneration: Especially in the classic bloopers, Mario has been shown to explode several times in the series, turning into a coin in the process. He can then revert back to human form from that coin.
- Mind Control Resistance: Mario can resist being mind controlled as seen in R64: Stupid Smash Bros where Master Hand tried to mind control him but he was "too stupid" to be mind controlled.
Of course, Mario has weaknesses (though comparatively few compared with many characters):
- Slow speed: Due to his high weight (at least 12,000 pounds which equals 6 tons), he is slow on his feet, as shown in 101 Ways for Mario to Die, The 1337 Police, and several other bloopers, though this isn't much of a flaw. However, he was recently shown to have superhuman speed.
- Lack of common sense: Mario is one of the most stupid characters (if not the most stupid character) in the series, not even knowing what 1+1 is until Baldi taught him math. It is so far his biggest weakness, as it cost him quite a few battles, despite his strength. However, Mario sometimes does shows signs of intelligence in some episodes, with the biggest example being The Super Mario Stupid Show, which brings up the question if Mario pretends to be stupid and/or has an intelligent side. Despite Mario having insane abilities, including his ridiculous level of strength, he seems to never actually use it when circumstances require it, such as facing enemies/foes or getting out of a certain situation. This can also be tied to his cowardliness.
- Impulsiveness: Mario has a tendency to run into danger without a strategy. This caused him to lose several lives in SM64 Bloopers: Can Ganondorf come out to play?, get bombed several times by SMG3's Painting in SMG3's Gauntlet of Gloom, and almost got him turned into a T-Pose Zombie in Mario and the Waluigi Apocalypse. This is a character trait not unique to him in terms of combat impulsiveness: Luigi on occasions runs into combat extremely recklessly when forced out of fear, or Meggy, who often overestimates her capability, as it once got her turned into a T-Pose Zombie.
- Poor Cooking Skills: Like Meggy, Mario has downright awful cooking skills, and whenever he turned an oven on, the oven would destroy the castle. In SMG4: Mario's Hell Kitchen, SMG4 didn't allow him to help because of it and called him useless. Sometimes the occurrence of him failing to use an oven or machines is attributed to bad luck. Unlike Meggy, however, his cooking results aren't quite as devastating and he sometimes even manages to succeed (though it's usually done with stolen ingredients).
Super Saiyan Form
List of abilities Mario has whilst a Super Saiyan.
- God-like Strength: While Mario is already on very vast levels of superhuman strength as a normal person, is can be assumed that his physical capability is massively amplified in Super Saiyan form. And in the events of SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2019, during an arm-wrestling challenge with SMG4, he would turn into a Super Saiyan 3, further enhancing his physical strength. Note that Mario's Super Sayan form abilities are scaled much more accurately with Mario's canon powers.
- God-like Speed: While in the state of Super Saiyan, Mario is able to fly at incomprehensible speeds. In R64: Mario Simulator, he was able to fly from the Earth to the Sun in ~3 seconds. This means he clocked in the speed of around 111,552,000,000 mph (30,986,667 mi/second), approximately 170 times the speed of light. (The calculation of exact speed is an observation and should not be considered official by any means.)
- God-Like Endurance: Mario has already survived many things that would be absolutely impossible for a normal person to survive without an invincibility star, so going Super Saiyan would make him even more indestructible than he already is.
- Devastating Slash Attack: While Mario wasn't shown to have any unique skills throughout the video, near the end of the video, when the altar the team was using to ressurect Greg started killing Bob, Mario used a boost from Meggy's rocket launcher to gain momentum before activating his power (indicated by his red glowing eyes), a powerful slash strong enough to take down the entire altar.
List of Jobs
- Plumber (Formerly?)
- Waiter (Formerly)
- Police Officer (Formerly)
- Lawyer (Formerly)
- Spaghetti delivery boy (Formerly)
- Tech support (Formerly)
- Starbucks employee (Formerly)
- Officer Employee (Formerly)
- Nightguard (Formerly)
- Drug dealer
- Myth Buster
- Power Ranger
- Hotel Manager (Formerly)
- Game Show Host
- Boss of Nintendo (Formerly)
- Mafia Boss
- Scam Artist (Formerly)
- Manager (Formerly)
- Anime Smuggler
- Mail Man (Formerly)
- Lifeguard (Formerly)
- Bowser's Minion (Formerly)
- King of the Mushroom Kingdom (Formerly)
- Co-Manager of Bob and Breakfast 2
- Dentist (Unlicensed)
Mario Facts from Super Mario 64 Bloopers: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 5 (WAT O O edition)
These "facts" are displayed between skits in ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 5, according to SMG4. Many of them were made as jokes, as the "facts" are quite exaggerated for Mario's character.
- Mario eats around 640,000 bowls of spaghetti each hour. (then he would eat over 177 bowls of spaghetti every second)
- Mario had his first kiss with a blonde looking hobo.
- Mario hit puberty when he was 30.
- Mario can fly with his magical cap. (like the original Super Mario 64 game, when Mario gets a Wing Cap)
- Mario farted over 13456 times in the Castle.
- Mario hasn't proved left or right-handed, meaning he's probably ambidextrous.
- Mario makes 1 coin per pipe he blows up or destroys.
- Luigi is actually Mario's sister. (This is just a joke)
- Mario is actually Chinese but changed to Italian.
- Mario's last name is "The Plumber".
- Princess Peach is Mario WAAAAAAAAHHH?!?!
- Mario's favorite color is Boobies...
- Mario's birthday is on 13/31/1942 or sumthin'. (This is just a joke)
- Mario's middle name is "Sexy".
- Mario has children and their names are Toad.
- Mario has no teeth.
- Mario's overalls were created from dirt.
- Mario was going to star in Justin Bieber's music video but got kicked due to destroying everything.
- Mario has no fingers.
- Everyone's eyes are blue. (This refers to the characters who are "re-colored Marios" which has the same eye textures as the original character)
- Everyone stole Mario's mustache style.
- Bowser hates Mario because he made him drop his sandwich! (Reference to The (TOTALLY ACCURATE) Documentary of Mario)
- Mario wears contact lenses and panties.
- Mario's nose originally was a genetic mutation.
- Mario rates this Video 0/10
- Main article: Pokemans
- Mario has appeared in almost every blooper, with notable exceptions being The BattleToads Justice Crew, The Wacky Wario Bros.: Waluigi Origins, SMG4: The Japan Trip, SMG4: The Weegee Uprising, and most of the Guards N' Retards videos.
- Mario is one of the four characters to appear in the very first video by SMG4 (The Cake is a Lie). The others are Peach, Lakitu, and Toad.
- Mario has been shown to occasionally eat food from the dumpster.
- According to Mario Kart 64 Bloopers: An Adventurous Drive, Mario met Adolf Hitler once.
- Mario behaved much less spoonily in SMG4's 2011 bloopers. He was however shown to be far more retarded back then since according to SMG4, he didn't know any number past 10.
- Mario thinks that the elderly are useless. For instance, in Who let the Chomp out?, Mario asks Toadsworth if the latter is going to throw his walking stick at the Chain Chomp to defeat it.
- Mario has a YouTube channel called TheAwesomeMario, which currently has over 238K subscribers. From February 2018 onward, it is currently inactive.
- Mario likes to jump off the castle roof.
- When acting insane, Mario is able to fly without a Wing Cap.
- Mario has had three heart attacks from eating Spaghetti. He has also had a heart attack from eating hot dogs, requiring him to go to the hospital in SMG4: Luigi's Lesson.
- According to Super Mario 64 Shorts - Bob-omache, Mario was once abducted by Bob-omb Buddies but was regarded as a failed experiment and was dropped in front of Peach's Castle.
- Mario is a border-line idiot at the idiot test.
- Mario (outside of the SMG4 universe) is classified as homo nintendonus. This is a fact that was revealed in 2014.
- In Dreams, it is revealed Mario has a phobia of old people after his second dream.
- The reason Luke Lerdwichagul made Mario a mentally retarded character like Homer Simpson from The Simpsons or Peter Griffin from Family Guy was that he felt that using a "normal" or "heroic" personality would be boring. Incidentally, SMG4, his author avatar, has that personality.
- As revealed in The (TOTALLY ACCURATE) Documentary of Mario, the reason for his stupidity is because he took drugs.
- Mario is a tiny bit transparent when the SM64 model is used, this can be found in Mario the Waiter after Luigi goes to cook Mario's burrito with spaghetti in it, with the Pyro from TF2 being slightly distinguishable.
- Mario is confirmed to be heterosexual.
- According to The (TOTALLY ACCURATE) Documentary of Mario, Mario was apparently born in 1928. Though this might not be true (since if Mario really was born at that time, he would be 92 years old), it might be a reference to how some fans theorize that Mario is older than how he looks like, or if he ages slower than normal human beings, despite official (non-SMG4) material stating he is 24 years old.
- Additionally, in SSENMODNAR DELUXE - 1 MILLION SUB SPECIAL, his age was listed as "6,345".
- Mario seems to enjoy playing Dark Souls 3.
- As revealed in SMG4: Mario Waits in Line For Some Spaghetti, Mario has a bank account for spaghetti.
- As revealed in SMG4: Mario vs IT 🤡, (one of) his worst nightmare(s) is broccoli.
- However, in SMG4: Mario goes to DIDNEY WORL, his worst nightmare is Luigi throwing spaghetti away.
- In most episodes, Mario seems to own an iPhone, based on the iPhone 8.
- Mario's ID number, #8052011, is a reference to the first SMG4 blooper, Super Mario 64 Bloopers Short: The Cake Is a Lie!, which was uploaded on May 7, 2011.
- In SMG4: Mario's Mask Of Madness, it is revealed that he likes Luigi only if he acted just like him, therefore explaining his abuse to him.
- Mario was the third character to appear in SMG4 videos. The first being Peach, and the second being Lakitu.
- Mario was the first character to be added in the Super Smash Bros. series.
|Not to be confused with his beta version, doll counterpart and his Malleo Bros version.|
|This is a featured article!
That means it's considered to be one of the best articles the SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki has to offer.
Number one, motherf***er!
|—Luigi, before launching a Bullet Bill at Wario.|
He is a green-clad Italian plumber from the Mario franchise, Mario's younger twin brother/sidekick, an innocent citizen of the Mushroom Kingdom, the lover(?) of Princess Daisy (it's unknown if they are still dating), and a loyal member of SMG4's Gang. He went on many adventures throughout the years and would often be there to handle Mario's shenanigans.
Rather than being a lovable coward sidekick to Mario, this Luigi is often portrayed as a paranoid and easily scared manchild (mainly afraid of Boos), who is often humiliated by his peers. While he does have awesome and courageous moments, they are normally very rare. He was commonly treated as a joke of bully-victim in a couple of bloopers, being called gay and someone who "nobody cares about". In SM64 Bloopers: Luigi Labyrinth, he became a villain who tried to rule the kingdom with Luigi Dolls. Despite the arguably cruel way he is normally treated, he is selfless and willing to commit for his friends.
Due to the events of SMG4: Deleted, he was sent to the Internet Graveyard due to the Luigi Doll altering his unknown origin video, having the doll replace Baby Luigi as Mario's brother. However, he and his friends were rescued by his brother, Mario, in SMG4: A Totally Normal S̷͍͖͉̙͚͎̑̃̿͑̆̇̚͠M̸͇͇̦̮̌̿Ğ̴̫̗̖͎͔̳4̶̞͇̰̎̀́̚ Episode.
In the Nintendo Canon
Luigi's first appearance in the Nintendo canon was in the 1983 Game and Watch game Mario Bros. and the unrelated arcade game of the same name. In both games, he was a palette swap of his brother Mario and was controlled only by the second player. The same went for his appearance in 1985's Super Mario Bros. In both Super Mario Bros. 2 and The Lost Levels (the Japanese sequel to the first game), Luigi gained the ability to jump higher than Mario, though his traction and the fact it took longer for him to build up speed and slow down made him "more annoying" to use. Super Mario Bros. 2 also made Luigi thinner and taller than Mario.
His relevance in the Mario franchise declined in the Nintendo 64 era. He was absent in several games, the most notable (and most hated) of these absences being in Super Mario 64. Funnily enough, he was planned to be in the game but was cut due to hardware limitations. Luigi's relevance was thankfully renewed in the later Nintendo 64 games, and in the Gamecube era, he starred in his very own spin-off title, Luigi's Mansion, which saw him saving Mario from being turned into a portrait by an army of ghosts. This game fleshed Luigi out as a cowardly, phasmophobic but good-hearted and loving brother to Mario.
Like Mario, Luigi's exact origin was a mystery. In Super Mario 64 Bloopers: How Mario was Born, Mario apparently pooped Luigi out (due to some problem in Mario's genetic makeup), which would technically make him Luigi's birthparent. This was retconned in The (TOTALLY ACCURATE) Documentary of Mario, where he apparently met Mario at an orphanage. This origin is further supported in SMG4: Deleted, where his debut video shows him in an orphanage with Mario as babies.
More about Luigi’s childhood is shown in SMG4: Mario Babies, Luigi once got lost at a mall and upon venturing into an adults-only area of the mall, found the vacuum cleaner that would become the Poltergust. He quickly took a liking to the vacuum and proceeded to suck up anything he saw, which led to him sucking up King Boo’s son. This angered the ghastly king and led to him hating Luigi ever since.
In SM64: Meet the Luigi, there were two conflicting reports of how Luigi became awkward and cowardly. According to Toad, Luigi was playing with a doll modeled around himself, but accidentally kicked it into a toilet. When he went to retrieve it (getting stuck in the toilet seat in the process), Wario came around and sitting on the toilet seat, proceeded to unknowingly poop on Luigi, scarring the green plumber for life. According to Mario, something bad must have happened to him in his childhood and the scene cut to a flashback revealing a Klepto kidnapping a young Luigi.
It is possible that Luigi’s personality was the exact same as his main counterpart from the Mario games, and that when SMG4 crashed into the Kingdom in his USB, he was likely one of the many citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom corrupted by SMG4 by accident, flanderizing him into a man child with questionable sexuality and an even bigger coward than before.
A running gag in the series was Luigi being abused and humiliated, such as by his own brother. When not being physically attacked, Luigi was often the victim of verbal abuse, including many accusations of homosexuality. However, he also provided much comic relief due to being the butt of so many jokes.
Originally, Luigi looked like a re-texture of his brother Mario, just like many other characters in SMG4's videos. However, beginning on March 7, 2016, his appearance changed slightly to better match his current look in the main Nintendo canon, but still as a Super Mario 64 sprite.
He once had two YouTube channels, but the first one was temporarily banned due to Luigi's intro being a ripoff, and the second one was due to Mario's streaking. However, this is only in SMG4's canon, and not in real life.
Uh, Bro? Are you sure about this?
|—Luigi's cowardice getting the best of him.|
Luigi is kinder and more understanding than nearly all of the other characters. He is often cheery, enthusiastic, fun, and ready to lend a helping hand. Compared to other SMG4 characters, his personality is not drastically changed from his Nintendo counterpart. He also relies on common sense, unlike Mario, who usually tries to solve problems with violence.
His main weaknesses are his cowardice (though he was fully willing to rescue his brother twice despite this), in which he gets very nervous when doing something dangerous or immoral, and his easily-exploited kindness, which often results in him being treated like a doormat. This version of Luigi is more likely to get scared than the mainstream one, already freaking out upon seeing Goombas (which funnily enough, are the weakest enemies in the Mario franchise) and knocking into a stranger's house. He is also shown in The Toadassass-ination to be stupid as he is seen protecting Koopas when Mario told him to throw them at Toad. Like his mainstream counterpart, Luigi suffers from an inferiority complex, constantly overshadowed by his older brother's popularity and basically being treated as a nobody.
"Okie Dokie, Look Out!"
|—Luigi, when serious.|
However, when pushed too far beyond the limits of his tolerance, he has been seen to get angry. In these rare instances, he is very unrelenting and mean, such as when he teamed up with Waluigi, though he usually reverts back to his normal personality when he calmed down.
A running gag in SMG4's videos is that Luigi has a tendency to celebrate things too early, which often results in misfortune befalling him. For example, when some of SMG3's Forces attacked him, Luigi managed to hold them off. However, even though he was still in hostile territory, he began to celebrate, which resulted in Shrek sitting on him and capturing him.
In some recent videos, Luigi has been shown to be somewhat suicidal, offering to sacrifice himself to help his friends in serious moments as shown in "SMG4: Mario SAW" and "SMG4: The Minecraft Plague", though he does it for the greater good.
Luigi has often been accused of being gay. While he usually denies this, he has shown homosexual behavior many times. He tried to kiss X in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Operation G.A.Y. He is seen downloading "gay pictures" in Super Mario 64 Halloween Special 2011. His therapy confirmed that he's homosexual in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: 99% Idiot. He was also "Confirmed" gay in The Mario Channel: MARIOBUSTERS.
In SM64 Bloopers: Smexy Soccer, when Mario tells SMG4, Wario, and Toadsworth that he be taking them to "A party with sexy girls", Luigi was the only one to be displeased. He is shown to be sexually attractive to Watermelon-Kun (a character from Axol's show) in SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020. He also does many weird sexual things to Luigi Dolls, For example: in one of the bad ending in Mario Simulator Interactive! (500k Subscribers), he's seen making out with one.
However, he is shown to be attracted to Princess Daisy in SM64: The Adventures Of Mario And Luigi Ep 4,Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Awkward Weddings, and SM64 Valentines 2017: GET THE GIRL!, so he may be bisexual. This has been backed up by Luke and Kevin in a recent Hobo Bros video.
Luigi has committed various crimes in the series, most of the time by accident. He also got framed of crimes by his own brother, Mario.
- Murder, Assault, and making somebody cry at his ugliness: In A Lost Luigi, Luigi accidentally kicked a man into the sea, threw a ruby into a Toad after the latter lied to him, and when he said "hi" to a nearby man, he freaked out at how ugly Luigi apparently was and fled. This led the policeman in the video to try and arrest him.
- Demonic Rituals: In Mario Preschool, Luigi accidentally summoned Satan the Devil (who was revealed to be a good friend of him) while teaching preschoolers about shapes. This led to him being arrested offscreen.
- Accidental Mass Murder: In Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Crime Time, Luigi accidentally murdered a boat of passengers in DK's Jungle Parkway while making a bet with Mario.
- Drinking and Driving: In R64: We're going on a Luigi hunt, a drunk Luigi mindlessly drove around in his kart and both accidentally crashed into Mario's spaghetti while the latter was having a lone picnic, and crashed into a wall. This ended up being his undoing, as an angered Mario chased him around and demanded him money so he could buy new spaghetti.
- Illegal Operations: In the Anime Arc, Luigi reluctantly joined the Anime Cartel (a criminal organization which, following the anime ban, smuggles the now-illegal anime into the Mushroom Kingdom), to lift the Anime ban. This charge was possibly dropped.
Powers and Abilities
Despite his cowardice, Luigi has many abilities that he rarely uses on the field.
- Green Missile Attack: Luigi's iconic move from the Super Smash Bros. series; Luigi charges the attack and upon finishing, propels himself like a missile at incredible speed, hitting a nearby opponent and send them crashing into another room. SMG4: Stupid Smash Bros (where Luigi was brainwashed), SMG4: The Splatfest Incident where Luigi used it to defend Tari, and Final Hours were the only instances where the Green Missile actually failed (in the former, Mario dodged the attack, and in the latter, during the SMG4 gang's fight with Goku from Dragon Ball, Goku managed to catch said attack without flinching). He can perform a "Bros. Attack" variation with Saiko, who launches Luigi with her hammer, allowing him to use a stronger version of the attack which creates a massive shockwave on impact.
- Extreme Luck: As seen in SM64 Bloopers: Casino, Cards and Chaos,he says that he is cursed with winning every game in the Casino, and he certainly does. He wins literally every game and raises enough money for the Super Spaghetti Dispenser Machine. And in SMG4: My Mario Academia, his quirk is literally extreme luck, as he rolled 5 dies and they were all sixes.
- Superhuman Strength: Although not as strong as his brother Mario (who even managed to lift a control panel of a train, mind you), Luigi has a great level of strength, which was best demonstrated in High School Mario, where he managed to lift Mario (who according to New Year, New Mario, weighs 12,988 pounds, which equals 6.5 tons), threw a milk carton at Bowser which was somehow enough to hit the Koopa King and send him flying, and even hitting him and making him crash into a truck. In SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020, he transformed into his Macho self and managed to just barely lift a gigantic Beeg SMG4, though it resulted in him being crushed. He also took out a monster with a single punch in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Babysitters, dealing 9999999 damage to the monster.
- Superhuman Speed: In Mario's Jackass, Luigi outran an ENTIRE bull stampede. Since bulls usually run at 20 miles per hour, this feat is very impressive in itself.
- "Death Stare": Originating from the meme of the same name, Luigi gives a person a disapproving and menacing glare as he passes by. In Smexy Soccer, a Boo was utterly horrified by the Death Stare (which is ironic given Luigi's phasmophobia, which means extreme fear of ghosts, and the Boo is a ghost).
- Superhuman Agility: Due to his skinniness, Luigi is extremely agile, being able to jump much higher than Mario. More ridiculous is his ability to dodge, as shown in Wild, Wild Mario, where he managed to dodge several gunshots from Wario and Waluigi without getting tired (though he was left traumatized from the constant dodging).
- Great Dancing: Luigi is an expert dancer (having shown dancing so many times in Meet the Luigi, much to Lakitu's frustration), having practiced it many times while Mario was away.
- Bilingual: Due to his Italian heritage, Luigi knows both the Italian and English languages.
- Negative Zone: Also inherited from the Super Smash Bros. series, Luigi initiates a strange dance which causes a green sphere to appear and anyone standing near it to feel dizzy and trip uncontrollably. In Waluigi's Time, Luigi slows down time when he danced, however this is the only blooper where he has that ability.
- Swordsmanship: In SMG4: Stupid Luigi's Mansion, while fighting King Boo, Luigi used his Poltergust 3000 as a sword to engage King Boo in a ridiculous sword fight with King Boo wielding a mop.
- Poltergust: The recurring gadget from the Luigi's Mansion series, Luigi uses this vacuum cleaner to suck up any ghost he sees.
- BLJ: When he got possesed by a Mario mask in SMG4: Mario's Mask Of Madness, Luigi can do one of Mario's abilities. He did this move in the bridge and in the first floor of Peach's Castle. It is unknown whether he can use this ability on his own.
- Singing: In the SMG4: If Mario Was In.... Friday Night Funkin he was able to defeat Mommy Dearest.
- Cowardice: Luigi's biggest flaw is his extreme cowardice, which he feels whenever doing something immoral or dangerous. In the SMG4 series, this cowardice is so ridiculous, Luigi freaks out whenever he sees anything that looks scary to him (including Goombas, which are one the weakest enemies ever). He only shrugs off this weakness whenever his loved ones are in danger.
- Overconfidence and Recklessness: Luigi sometimes can't help but celebrate when something good happens to him, which results in misfortune befalling him.
- Super Nut: It is only activated when Luigi sees something extremely arousing, where it is symbolized in Luigi's screaming and elongated nose, as demonstrated in SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020. However, this can also be also be attributed as a strength, as Boopkins weaponized his nose by pulling out a body pillow of Solid Snake without a shirt.
- His old SM64 design is a green recolor of Mario, similar to his original design from the first few games of the original Mario franchise. After "SM64 Shorts: The Plumber Problem", he now uses the new SM64 design created by Cjes.
- On GMOD form, he now uses a custom HD model created by Weegeepie. Likely due to the model having a different skeleton, Luigi now makes Mario's signature triangle mouth, opposed to his previous "U" mouth.
- In "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Crystal Funhouse", Luigi is called "Luigi Gaywalker", but it is likely that "Gaywalker" is referring to his role in Mario's Star Wars battle as opposed to being his actual surname. The line "No! I like being Gaywalker!" further supports this possibility.
- Luigi owns a Nintendo 64 (and a Nintendo 64DD).
- He apparently has a Ph.D., as shown in "R64: A Dose of Dr. Mario"
- Luigi is shown to wear women’s clothing in multiple episodes.
- He has a superhero alter-ego called "Trash Bag".
- In "Guards N' Retards: Prisoners", "SwagQuest", Luigi is seen driving a kart and making an angry face at the prisoners (to Mario in SwagQuest). This is a reference to his "Death Stare" from Mario Kart 8, which is very popular on the Internet. The Music playing while Luigi doing it is "Ridin'" from Chamillionaire.
- In some bloopers, the characters say that Luigi is a girl (though this might be a lie). In "Ssenmodnar 5 (WAT O_O Edition)" one of the facts about Mario says that Luigi is actually Mario's sister and in Bowser And The Nightmare Stone Bowser says to SMG3 "I already zapped Mario and his sister" (Luigi).
- He once tried desperately to gain swag, as shown in "SwagQuest".
- Luigi wins by doing nothing in the episode DerpTV: Mushroom Kingdom's Got Talent, R64: Stupid Mario Party, and The Mario Channel: MARIO'S CHALLENGE.. This is a reference to the popular "Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing" meme.
- Luigi is a skilled dancer, as seen in the videos "Mario 64: Love for Luigi. (Valentine's Special), SM64: Meet the Luigi", and in "SMG4: Meggy's Bootcamp". He's also a very professional gambler, as shown in the blooper "Casino, Cards, and Chaos."
- He also works in a casino in one of his 243 jobs.
- He is a fan of Adventure Time, which is likely why he chose to cosplay as Finn in SMG4: The Mario Convention!.
- Luigi appears to be a good friend of Satan, as shown in SMG4: Mario Preschool.
- Luigi seems to like playing Dark Souls 3.
- In almost every season (not counting Mario), Luigi is the most frequent character in SMG4. In Season 9, Meggy Spletzer appeared in more videos than him.
- However in Season 10, he is once again the most frequent character, appearing in nearly every video so far.
- Luigi works 243 jobs to afford all Mario's damages.
- In SMG4: Wild, Wild Mario, Luigi stated that he works 53 part-time jobs.
- According to Hobo Bros, as they said in a reacting to Among us memes episode, Luigi likes to play Among Us.
- Luigi is shown to be a complete coward as shown in SMG4: New Year, New Mario he got scared to death when a boo sat next to him.
- In SMG4: Mario waits for pizza, it is revealed that Luigi's favourite topping is meatlovers and in SMG4: Mario Preschool, he was arrested by The Police for summoning a demonic ritual.
- Luigi was the 9th character to be added to the Super Smash Bros. series
|This is a featured article!
That means it's considered to be one of the best articles the SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki has to offer.
Peach Toadstool (more commonly known as Princess Peach, or just Peach) is the secondary antagonist (sometimes an anti-heroine) of the SMG4 series.
She is the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. She owns and rules her own castle, which Mario and other characters usually reside in. Despite being the love interest of Mario, she is often enraged by his stupidity when he recklessly destroys everything, usually as an act of karma or punishment to his behavior. Mario often does the same thing to Peach. She also happens to have a tantrum and acts as a motherly figure to the SMG4 cast, which is why some characters refer to her as a "b*tch".
During the series' mid-seasons, particularly the seventh and eighth seasons, her appearances would decrease due to the emerging presences of the female characters like Meggy Spletzer, Saiko and Tari. As of 2 MILLION FAN COLLABERATION SPECIAL! (SSENMODNAR), she has officially retired from SMG4's Gang, with the latest three female characters as her de facto replacements. She had a few major roles in Season 9, such as becoming the central antagonist (specifically Part 1) of the Anime Arc when she and Bob Bobowski kick-started the Arc after the latter destroyed her castle in an anime-influenced stunt, causing her to ban anime. Axol then showed her the "beauty" of anime, which motivates her to unban it.
In Season 10 following the YouTube Arc, she gains the new personality of that of a nagging mother and shares appearances with Jeeves and Hal Monitor as the nagging, proper authority figure, though this lasted until SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D All-Stars. Upon the latter's return in SMG4: Cooking with Mario & Bowser: World Tour, Peach has not made any significant appearances aside from small cameos and SMG4 2020 COLLAB SPECIAL.
She appears more frequently as a background character in Season 11 and hasn't made any major roles and only one speaking role so far.
Like Mario, Princess Peach's origin in the SMG4 series is rather convoluted and thus unknown compared to her original video game counterpart in the Super Mario franchise.
Toadsworth once took a vacation to WAA kingdom with a young baby Peach.
She called Mario to help fix the clogged toilet but forgot to make Mario an exception to her door security system, causing him to run away from the summoned Chain Chomp. She then said that he made many unwanted visits to the castle but tolerated him.
Peach was being kidnapped by Bowser even back to her childhood
The events of the abovementioned video were retconned. Sometime before the events of the first video, the events of Super Mario 64 had just taken place, and Mario and Peach were relaxing together on the castle roof. Just as Peach thanked Mario for saving her and stating her wish that nothing ever changes, an alien object landed in the kingdom, causing the two to investigate. When they arrive, Peach tells Mario to be careful, but Mario gets too close to the object and gets corrupted by it, causing him to get naked, pick up Peach, and hurl her towards the sky, causing an abrupt end to their relationship.
In the early bloopers, Peach used to be attracted to Mario, but in the recent bloopers, Peach becomes a victim of Mario's incompetent behavior. She didn't have many roles in the episodes other than making rules in the earlier videos, but her appearances have increased overtime, depicting her as the sweet princess she was in Nintendo canon and tried to end conflicts peacefully, but her solutions became violent in more recent bloopers, which makes her appear more antagonistic than she needs to be.
|This article, transcript, or section is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
She became a victim on the second T-Pose outbreak, as shown in SMG4: Mario and the Waluigi Apocalypse.
Peach came out unaware of what happened until she turned around to see that her castle got destroyed and stared angrily at the gang for it.
Peach declared that anime is a bad influence on the Mushroom Kingdom and permanently bans it.
Peach sees the truth about anime and that it can be good, unbans it, and disbands the A.S.S.
In a possible vision or dimension caused by Goose, she represents the shopkeeper in Untitled Goose Game selling her things. She assist Fishy Boopkins when he was scared by Mario whom unbeknownst to everyone else, was a goose. She soon managed to capture Mario and was about to keep him as her pet when fortunately, Goose returned to nuke everyone else, saving Mario.
She appears as a paternal school teacher grading students on how well they kept their simulator babies. She rewarded Bowser for taking great care with an A, allowing him to see Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings again, and failed Mario for constant absuing of the baby, telling him to never have kids.
She leaves her kingdom early on, wisely handing duties over to Toadsworth. Unfortunately, Mario accidentally teleported him somewhere else with a wizard rock and took authority and the crown from him. Eventually, she returned to her kingdom in Obey Square, shocked to find it renamed Mario Land and with Mario as the ruler ruining the kingdom. She quickly slapped some sense into Mario, took back her crown, before declaring her official return, much to the joy of her subjects as they took her back to her castle.
Peach is a young, tall, slender-build woman with long, golden-blonde hair and large blue eyes. As she is the princess, she wears an evening pink dress and a golden crown with four jewels on her head; her dress also has a sapphire brooch, set in gold on Peach's chest, white evening gloves that reach past her elbows, deep pink or red high heels, and in some Mario games, has a white petticoat under her dress.
Her eyes often appear to have an unaligned "cross-eyed" expression similar to Mario.
In some episodes, characters insult Peach by telling her that she's "ugly as a bitch". Unfortunately for her, that ended becoming true in modern videos, where she uses her "Brawl" GMod model more often, which many have claimed to be extremely hideous when distorted in any way. She seems to have partially reverted to using her mainline Mario series model as of SMG4: SMG4 Goes Insane.
In earlier bloopers in the SMG4 series, Peach Toadstool is rather portrayed as being a ditzy, bossy, and spoiled person. According to Ssenmodnar 6 (New Year's edition), she confirmed she is a man, though this usually not true. She likes to torture Mario at times, although most of the time she doesn't realize that she is doing it.
Unlike her canon counterpart, who is considered incorruptible, Princess Peach has shown a violent side, such as when she attacked Mario for the chaos he caused in her castle. In more recent videos, she sometimes treats Mario and others like slaves and punishes Mario more severely than in earlier videos. According to SMG4: SMG4's Origins, she used to act identically to her canon counterpart, but was presumably roughened by Mario's abrupt personality change as a result of SMG4's arrival. There are even moments she harms someone when they deny a request given from her, as shown in SMG4: SMG4 Goes Insane.
Peach likes to do non-princessy stuff when she is alone in the castle. It is shown on multiple occasions that she likes being kidnapped by Bowser usually. She is also a huge fan of gay movies, particularly Super Mario Twilight.
Recently in SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D World, it has been shown that Peach does not take orders kindly; when Mario demanded she make him a sandwich, she slapped him away. This is due to the fact that she is the ruler of the kingdom and she believes she can't be ruled over as well as the fact that she is a woman and should not be treated in such a manner in this day and age. Due to this, the government can crackdown on anyone who dare to criticize her, as shown in SMG4: Mario Is Cancelled..
Peach is very over-protective of her kingdom and hates when disasters happen to it, such as in SMG4: Mario And The T-Pose Virus when she saved everyone after Waluigi transformed them into T-Pose Zombies. However, she can go a bit too far in protecting her kingdom, specifically in the first part of the Anime Arc where she banned anime in an effort to protect her people after Bob Bobowski recklessly destroyed it due to an anime-influenced challenge he and his friends were partaking in, and she decided to unban anime pop culture when she realized that anime wasn't inherently dangerous.
Perhaps as a result to the Anime Arc, she rather became somewhat of a naggy housewife/motherly figure, as shown in SMG4: Boys vs Girls when she insisted that Mario and the others stop being lazy indoors and go outside to participate in Shroomy's summer camp. However, Peach is still benevolent, as shown in SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children; she cares deeply for children, as shown in her parenting class where she gives Bowser an A on his good parenting skills and tells Mario to never have kids due to his unsafe parenting.
After the events of the YouTube Arc, Peach has become more arrogant, rude, and selfish compared to her past self, often abusing her status as princess. In SMG4: If Mario was in... Fall Guys, she forcibly sends Mario on a mission to get her a new crown after Mario sells her old one to Donkey Kong due to buying a pizza. When Mario instead has a rare change of heart and gives the crown back to King Bert, who was the original owner of the crown, Peach becomes very angry with Mario and presumably punishes him, showing that she cares more about herself than anyone else. As a result, she would later receive karma due to her selfishness at the hands of Mario, who got revenge, alongside the rest of the crew in SMG4: Food Wars. She appears to be a hypocrite; she hates it when the SMG4 cast slacks off while doing her work, yet she technically does the same thing herself. In more recent episodes, she often goes off on holidays, claiming that she "earned it".
Peach can also be an egomaniac as well, wanting to be the one who gets the last word or action. As shown in SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D All-Stars, she shows up in the back yard where Mario and other variations of himself, whom he released from a game, were hanging out. Still angry about the Food Wars incident, Peach began to scream as she presumably readied to attack Mario before JoJo Mario kicked her a far distance.
Despite being fed up with the gang's antics, she does (somewhat) care about (most of) them, as shown in SMG4: SMG4 Goes Insane where she became concerned about SMG4 because he locked himself in the basement and was "drawing on the walls", but instead of apprehending the situation herself, she asks Mario to take care of it instead, meaning she's unwilling to do any of the dirty work herself unless she's enraged.
Powers and Abilities
|This article, transcript, or section is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- Flight: Like her Nintendo canon counterpart, Peach has the ability to lightly float as shown in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Free Lunch for Mario, Super Mario 64 Bloopers: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 5 (WAT O O edition), and SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D World.
- Slap: She can be often seen to bitch-slap opponents, which is her specialty, rather than punching. Peach has an incredibly powerful slap as demonstrated in SMG4: The Melancholy of Fishy Boopkins when she slapped Mario so hard he flew into a warp painting.
- Intimidation: She has been known to threaten Mario into doing stuff like shopping, cleaning toilets and even trying to remove pipes from the castle at one point.
- Transformation: She can transform into other versions of herself. In SMG4: Mario Does The Chores, she became a walking head chasing after Mario when he made the castle a lot worse off. In SMG4: Food Wars, she could also transform into Saxton Hale (who is a man, meaning that Peach can cross genders) with her hair and crown.
- According to Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Losing Your N64, Peach has an SNES.
- As seen in Who Let the Chomp Out, she sucks at Super Smash Bros. and Mario Party 9.
- Peach is one of the only four characters to appear in the very first video by SMG4 (The Cake is a Lie). The others are Mario, Lakitu, and Toad.
- She also appears in the first scene of the video, making her the very first SMG4 character.
- Mario has shown an attraction towards her breasts and rear end.
- In "The Void", it is shown that her limbs can fall off if she falls from a great height.
- Mario and Peach have had sex a number of times. It's unknown if the same could be said for her and Bowser given he kidnaps her every time she sneezes. (debatable, unknown video)
- In SMG4: Mario's Dangerous Delivery, it is shown that Frankie is Toadsworth's grandson and in SM64 Guides: Toadsworth's How to - Princess, he is revealed to be Peach’s grandfather (not her father), meaning that Frankie and Peach may be related as cousins.
- Peach knew about the T-Pose Zombies before the first line of infection happened.
- She seems to have been caught and turned into a T-Pose Zombie by Waluigi during The Waluigi Arc, preventing her from saving her kingdom.
- This is possibly due to Waluigi making the T-Pose Shroom resistant to 1-Up Mushrooms.
- Since Meggy became the most prominent female character in recent years, Peach doesn't appear a lot in Season 8, appearing in only twelve videos, not even appearing in her own castle in most cases. She had fourteen roles in Season 9, two more than the prior season, and had more speaking roles. She currently has three major roles in Season 10, however, the role of the most prominent female character had been given to Tari.
- She could be considered an antagonist in the Anime Arc, as she started the anime ban.
- Despite this, she barely appeared in the arc, only having small roles in three episodes with SMG4: Mario Saves Anime being her only speaking appearance.
- However, it was Bob Bobowski who led her to ban anime in the first place.
- Peach is possibly an Anti-Villain, because unlike Waluigi and SMG3 beforehand she's not openly malicious or villainous, her reason for banning anime is more of a desire to protect her kingdom (and her castle) if anything.
- She ends up being more antagonistic and inconsiderate later on, as shown in SMG4: Food Wars, she not only threatened to kill Mario, but everyone else who participated in the "party".
- Peach's personality changing in Season 10 is likely a result of being underused as a character, as well as the focus on original female characters and the series overall distancing itself from the Super Mario Bros. series.
- Peach is one of the few characters to have a known surname, the others being Professor E. Gadd, Dr. Eggman, Chris Gordman, Fishy Boopkins, Meggy Spletzer, Saiko Bichitaru, and Bob Bobowski.
- She is a terrible singer, despite being a princess. Her singing voice is provided by Luke Lerdwichagul.
- Aside from going on a few vacations, Peach has rarely left the Mushroom Kingdom.
- Despite being the ruler of the kingdom, Chris Gordman and Swagmaster69696969 mention frequently that the kingdom is ruled by an unseen President in Season 10.
- In the recent bloopers, she is seen more in her GMOD model than her SM64 model.
- In more recent SMG4 episodes, her model from the Super Smash Bros. series is used more than her main Mario series model, due to the latter model being cross-eyed.
- Peach is the only character to have been replaced by another character and then replace a character herself.
- Peach is the first character to appear and speak in the series, as she appeared in the first shot and delivered the first line of Super Mario 64 Bloopers Short: The Cake Is a Lie!.
Muffin y u do dis?