- 1 Physical Description
- 2 History
- 2.1 Major Appearances
- 2.1.1 Super Mario 64 Bloopers: A Trip to Teletubbie Land
- 2.1.2 Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Super Mario Attorney
- 2.1.3 SM64: Cooking with Bowser & Mario 2!
- 2.1.4 S̶M̶6̶4̶: `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••. .• ( Tubbie TV ) •. .••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`
- 2.1.5 SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 0 - Release the Retardness!
- 2.1.6 SM64 Bloopers: Where the Wild Teletubbies are
- 2.1.7 SMG4: The Mario Purge (Halloween 2018)
- 2.2 Minor Appearances
- 2.2.1 101 Ways for Mario to Die (The Right Way!) 50,000 subs!
- 2.2.2 Super Mario 64 Bloopers: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 5 (WAT O O edition)
- 2.2.3 Mushroom wars: that space series? part 1
- 2.2.4 Super Mario 64 Bloopers: (percent)99(percent) Beroken
- 2.2.5 SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 8 (150k special)
- 2.2.6 SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 9 - Time travel edition
- 2.2.7 SM64: Bad Star's Back! 300k Special
- 2.2.8 SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 10 (350k apocalypse special)
- 2.2.9 SM64 Bloopers: The Pirate Plumbers
- 2.2.10 SMG4 plays Merio Nernterndoes
- 2.2.11 R64: Princess Capturing Simulator.
- 2.2.12 SM64 Bloopers: The Hangover
- 2.2.13 Mario Simulator Interactive! (500k Subscribers)
- 2.2.14 SM64 Bloopers: Casino, Cards and Chaos
- 2.2.15 SM64: War Of The Fat Italians 2016 (900k Special)
- 2.2.16 SMG4: Mario's Inside Story
- 2.2.17 SMG4: Mario's Spicy Day 🔥
- 2.2.18 SMG4: SSENMODNAR - 3,826,412 SUB SPECIAL
- 2.2.19 SMG4: Deleted
- 2.2.20 SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020
- 2.2.21 SMG4: If Mario was in... Fall Guys
- 2.3 SMG4 2020 COLLAB SPECIAL
- 2.4 SMG4: Into the Dark Web
- 2.1 Major Appearances
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
Tinky Winky is a purple Teletubby with a triangular antenna on his head.
Tinky Winky, appears in this blooper along with the other Teletubbies. He is seen busting down a door with a crowbar and peeing in a bush.
Tinky Winky is the first witness on the trial. He admits that he went to buy his groceries at the shop, whereas Mario contradicts that Teletubbies don't shop, then Waluigi butts in saying that they do in fact shop for drugs.
In this episode, Tinky Winky is given the alias "tubbie chef". He appears with his assistant Walter White. He makes Tubby Custard, which results in the creation of Shrek after Mario adds a Super Mushroom to the Tubby Custard batter.
Tinky Winky, along with the other Teletubbies holds Mario hostage. In the intro, he is seen driving a tank. And then in the first skit, he is following footprints on who spilled Tubby Custard.
He takes a portal into the real world and shoots Harry Potter, and the culprit of the spilled Tubby Custard is Po. He orders Po to clean up the mess, which she refuses to do. He later appears as a cop and shoots the Noo-Noo for molesting Laa-Laa.
Tinky Winky takes a stroll down Teletubbyland, but gets ambushed by the other three Teletubbies. He then gets startled and shoots them, which leads to an intermission, which then cuts to a figurine of Tinky Winky eating plastic Tubby Toast. X is witnessing this, then points a gun to his head.
SMG4 and Mario have discovered Planet Tubbie, the home planet of Tinky Winky and the rest of the Teletubbies.
Tinky Winky was one of the many Teletubbies to participate in the Tubby Purge. He was allowed to do whatever he wanted without fear of legal repercussions.
Tinky Winky is chasing Mario in Death #92 (More Teletubbies).
Tinky Winky, along with the other Teletubbies, is seen doing "Tubby Toast", which is in fact drugs.
Tinky Winky is shown as a tourist, but his tour is ended when Vader throws Happy Mask Salesman (the tour guide) into space.
Mario's Hunger Emotion is represented as Tinky Winky wearing a chef's hat.
Tinky Winky is seen falling on top of Po under the effects of drugs. Later, he is seen rolling around on the ground imitating a chainsaw.
Tinky Winky was pursued by Laa-Laa, who wanted to give the other Teletubbies a big hug.
Tinky Winky is seen in a flock of Teletubbies going after some drugs that Old Man Hobo put out for them.
Tinky Winky is seen on a boat with other Teletubbies that Ben saw through binoculars when he was looking for a boat to steal.
SMG4 is seen abusing him in Interactive Buddy while he says that he "forgot that he owed the Mafia some money".
Tinky Winky is seen with Laa-Laa and Po as part of Bowser's secret troops that he activated by cheat codes.
Tinky Winky and Laa-Laa emerge from a portal caused by Wizard Rock, and later appears watching SMG4 at a strip club.
He appears as part of the "Teletubby Party Bus" party.
Tinky Winky appears on a Yu-Gi-Oh card Mario dealt.
Tinky Winky appears as Tubby Chef, where he fixes Tubby Custard, a Tubby Sandwich, and an unnamed tubby dish for Mario and SMG4.
He appears in Mario's stomach.
He appears in SMG3's flashback.
He is crush by Laa-Laa's thicc ass.
He replaces Frankie.
He appears as a obstacle, but Mario and JubJub quickly bail.
He is one of the contestants. He is later is one of the eliminated contestants being made into a costume.
He appears in Mr. Riot's skit.
The Dark Web version of him attacks the crew.
- When Mario presents Tinky Winky to the audience in Cooking with Bowser and Mario 2, he has Po's voice instead of his own. The same mistake happens in Sonic the derphog: Eggventure (GET IT!?).
- In the same blooper, it is revealed that he is connected to the Illuminati.
- Tubbiehost, another Teletubby debuting in DerpTV: Super Happy Fun Fun Gameshow, is similar to Tinky Winky but different since he has both a specified name and specified accessories.