- For other kind of Toad, see Toad (disambiguation).
|Not to be confused with The 9 year old Toadette.|
BUY ME MORE JEWLERY!
Toadette is a classic recurring character in the SMG4 series.
She is a Toad who first appeared in Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and made her major debut in R64: the Toad, the Fat and the Ugly. as the young Toadette, and has made many more appearances in SMG4's newer videos. She used to be the love interest of Toad who hanged out with Frankie. After she and Toad got together, she is known to be an insanely overbearing girlfriend, to the point where she's Toad's worst nightmare. In Season 10, her appearances increased since SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020.
Toadette is unhinged and obsessive. She is overly attached to her boyfriend Toad and forces him to spend time with her or go to with her to certain events almost 24/7. She is also quite violent, as she can go into fits of rage over minor slights.
In her first official appearance in R64: Mario The Waiter, she's shown to be somewhat bossy mainly towards Toad when he's acting rude. She's also depicted as being older as she's shown dating Toad or Frankie in the series.
Toad has repeatedly shown to be frightened of her and regards her as one of the banes of his existence. He does eventually stands up to her and throws her through a window in the 2018 Christmas Special.
A different Toadette appears as Toad's love interest. Throughout the majority of the blooper, Toad tries desperately to win Toadette's affections but fails due to various reasons. She has a creepy and weird friend named Frankie who often interrupts and annoys Toad during his time to impress her.
Unfortunately, Toadette later reveals to Toad that she is 9 years old and she was not interested with the whole love thing, causing the Police to appear out of nowhere and send Toad to jail for being a pervert to a young girl.
She makes a minor appearance pushing a baby stroller which is hijacked by Mario in an attempt to escape with a bystander's spaghetti. She is last seen in the episode running away screaming from Mario.
She appears at Toad's intervention to help cure Toad of his addiction. She was later used as a body shield by Toadsworth.
Toadette appears again in R64: Mario The Waiter having dinner with Toad. She asks Mario for a sugar-free chocolate cake and tells Mario to not screw it up.
While she doesn't make a physical appearance, she appears in the scary ride trap as Toad's worst nightmare, screaming "BUY ME MORE JEWELRY".
Toadette appears in two segments. Firstly, she finds Toad watching porn, over which the latter sings Avenue Q's "The Internet is for porn". Later, she is hanging out with a Goomba and Frankie, and as they are talking about music, Frankie dances to Anaconda by Nicki Minaj. In the latter segment, all three have a stereotypical children's British accent, due to audio from other clips.
Toad throws her towards Wario, screaming "BUY ME MORE JEWELRY," which causes Wario's kart to crash and go flying.
There is actually shown to be two Toadettes in this video, the first one from The Toad, the Fat and the Ugly is seen playing with Frankie until Mario and Sonic kill him by moving the slide to the edge of a building and Sonic turns the spinning equipment into a helicopter that goes all the way to space. The second Toadette, the main one, is seen having a date with Toad until Toads says he needs to go to the bathroom.
As a prank on Toad, Mario gets out a Toad figurine and an anime figurine to make it look like Toad is cheating on her, resulting in the real Toad being shot by Toadette in a tank when he gets back. The first Toadette is seen again when Waluigi's elevator gets sent flying into space when it opens you can see her on the Merry-Go-Round in the background. The first one is seen again near the end still on the Merry-Go-Round in space saying "Somebody kill me".
Toadette returns in MARIO'S CHALLENGE, she is shown on Floor 5 as the first participant of the challenge where each participant must jump across from mushroom to mushroom to avoid falling into lava. However, the mushroom she jumped on was a trap, which in this case, smashed her into the ceiling.
Toadette appears with Toad, but Toad threw her through a window in the mall.
She appears in a flashback for the reason Toad was buying milk.
She appears as one of the third plane's passenger. However, Mario scares and kicks her out of her seat to take her place.
She appears in the ghettos of the Mushroom Kingdom where she witnessed Toad tipping Dr. Eggman who was being a stripper. Naturally, Toad runs away from her.
She appears as a passerby who Mario approached to sell his lemonade abet rudely, Naturally, she doesn't take it lightly and slaps him before leaving.
She and Toad's Relationship is briefly "fixed" by JubJub Boopkins. This turns out to be an excuse to pull off a German Suplex, sending Toad to the hospital.
She appears as Toad's treasure during the second last part.
- In Super Mario 64: Meet the Toad she is calm and kind but in later episodes she is shown to be violent and clingy much like Saiko Bichitaru. However, Saiko became less violent, clingy, and psychopathic following SMG4: Luigi's Lesson.
- There is debate as to whether or not Toadette is Toad's sister, friend, or love interest, as in Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, she is stated to be his friend, but other sources claim her to be his sister or love interest.
- In the real Mario video games, it is unknown if Toadette is 9 years old or older.
- She is commonly mistaken for the Toadette in R64: the Toad, the Fat and the Ugly. despite them not being the same person and never being stated to be the same person. As revealed in Mario VS Sonic: PRANK BATTLE, the 9-year-old Toadette from her debut blooper is a different individual.
- However, because they use the same models, it's understandably easy to confuse one for the other. The easiest way to tell which one is which is by seeing which Toad they hang out with. The 9-year old Toadette is frequently seen playing with Frankie (excluding the time where the older Toadette tried to "cheat" on Toad), while the abusive love crazy adult version of Toadette is almost always seen either demanding Toad to date her or to do her a "simple favor", which usually ends in disaster.