|This page contains information on a subject that does not yet have an official name. Once an official name is given to the subject or character, this template can be removed.|
Tubbie Wonka is a Teletubby that appears in some of SuperMarioGlitchy4's bloopers. He is the owner of Fresh Spaghetti Tubbie and has several workers who work for him. Most are retarded and some even like to sing Oompa Loompa songs. Mario kills him by kicking him into a spaghetti maker, where he and the Tubby Custard, the sole ingredient of the factory's spaghetti, overload the machine and therefore causing the factory to explode. However, Tubbie Wonka seems to have survived the explosion, as he also made other appearances and cameos after this blooper.
- R64: Mario and the retarded spaghetti factory
- APRIL FOOLS
- Guards N' Retards: The Butt Ninja
- Guards N' Retards: Le Train Breach
- SMG4: BENDY and the SPAGHETTI MACHINE
- SMG4: The Movie Audition
- THE OFFICIAL SMG4 MERCH REVEAL
- SMG4: Mario Gets His PINGAS Stuck In Car Door
- Tubbie Wonka is a homage to Willy Wonka from the children's novel, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, hence his name.
- Tubbie Wonka's hat is actually the Cat in the Hat's hat, not Willy Wonka's hat.
- It is revealed that he killed the owner of the spaghetti factory, Banana Joe, in Mario's EXTRAS: BENDY and the SPAGHETTI MACHINE and took his job.