|This is a featured article!
That means it's considered to be one of the best articles the SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki has to offer.
If I can't get into smash... Then I'LL MAKE MY OWN!
|—Waluigi, SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2018|
Waluigi (full name Waluigi the Plumber) is a major antagonist in the SMG4 series.
He is one of the two secondary antagonists (alongside his brother) of Seasons 1 to 7, the main antagonist of Season 8, the titular main antagonist of The Waluigi Arc, a major character in The Rapper Bob Arc and a supporting character in later arcs and seasons.
He is Luigi's self-proclaimed rival and Wario's brother and accomplice. In the SMG4 series, He and his brother are homeless crooked criminals running around the Mushroom Kingdom, trying to gain money by any means, such as: scamming people, robbing banks, joining alongside other villains (namely SMG3), or simply a Taco Stand. Waluigi can also be shaped into a rocket launcher, which others would call the Waluigi Launcher. He has a love-hate relationship with Wario, but the two always get along.
While Waluigi is depticed as cool and attractive, he sometimes appears to other people as annoying and stupid (exemplified by how he doesn't even know how to write an 'L'). During The Waluigi Arc, Waluigi was tired of being rejected from Super Smash each other in the ass bros Ultimate, and with that, he became a megalomaniac and went insane with his rejection powers. In a form known as the WaluRambo, he tried to conquer the world with his Staff of Rejection and T-Pose Zombies. However, when SMG3 gave him and Wario therapy, Waluigi redeemed himself and reconciled with his brother. Despite this, Waluigi is still insecure over being rejected.
As revealed in SMG4: Mario Babies, Waluigi and Wario lived in Canada as babies. The Wario Bros. bullied Bob Bobowski since they saw him as weak. After Bob tried to stand to them using swag, he then scared them with his newly-equipped blades.
Continuing from The Wacky Wario Bros.: Waluigi Origins, the baby brothers moved back into the WAA Kingdom. When the two were children, they fought over Garlic Ice Cream near an ocean cliff, eventually causing the frozen treat to fly out of their hands and into the water. Wario attempted to catch the Ice Cream by jumping off the cliff, but Waluigi tried to save him by catching and pulling him back up. The attempt failed due to Waluigi's weak child arms, and Wario ended up falling on Toadsworth's boat to the Mushroom Kingdom. After being separated from his only known family member, Waluigi had begun to act very mischievously and greedy, causing him to grow up into a villain.
Years passed. Waluigi had become the most famous criminal in the WAA Kingdom, causing violence and destruction, threatening the peace of the Waa citizens. Waluigi was taken into court, but rather than admitting his crimes and apologizing, he flipped the entire courtroom off, causing him to be sent into exile.
Waluigi soon came upon the Mushroom Kingdom in his exile boat. After making it to the coast, he was chased by The Police for illegal immigration. In the middle of two cliffs, a golden statue head of Bowser landed on his boat, along with Wario, whom Waluigi didn't recognize. Waluigi tried taking the gold from him, and the two fought over it until Bowser arrived, along with the the police. The long-lost brothers then chased each other for the head until Bowser appeared with a cannon, which caused them to deflect the head to each other so that they won't get shot. Bowser decided to shoot them both, sending them flying onto a cliff. After introducing himself to Wario, he tried to run away but was jumped by Wario and they landed on the Crazy Raisin Lady's truck. While a police officer was checking to see if Waluigi was in the back, the Wario Bros. disguised themselves and placed one of Waluigi's hats on Old Man Hobo, making the cop think he was Waluigi and arrested him.
After Wario hijacked the truck, the bros. fought over the head until the truck was suddenly hanging over a cliff. When Waluigi was holding onto his brother, Wario refused to hand over the head. Waluigi then remembered who Wario is and hoisted himself and his brother onto land. The two finally embraced in a reunion. Bowser then showed up to try and steal back his statue head, causing Waluigi to throw one of his hats at his head, making the police think he was Waluigi and arrest him. The Wario Bros. ventured off to become partners-in-crime.
Waluigi debuted in the SMG4 series in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Mario at the Olympic Games, where he and Wario participated in the Olympic Games and lost.
To Be Added
In SMG4: Waluigi's Time, 3 weeks ago after the events in SMG4: Stupid Mario Tennis Aces, Waluigi and Fishy Boopkins ate ice cream at the park in Smexy Town. Boopkins said he was very hopeful that Waluigi would make it into Super Smash each other in the ass bros Ultimate.
3 weeks later, at Nintendo Headquarters in Aubergine, where Master Hand and a bunch of Teletubby Workers are working on the new Smash game. Waluigi snuck into the office and into the Smash Corp. room. Waluigi went to talk to M. Hand, in which M. Hand responded, "The Assist Trophy meeting [was] over there". Obviously, Waluigi was not having this, so he shouted his signature Wah as loud as he could. It ultimately set the computer on fire. M. Hand agreed to talk.
In the C.E.O room, Waluigi was begging to be included in Smash. Master Hand said that to get in, he needed a Special Move, and asked what it would be. Waluigi thought for a bit, and decided on WAH. It wasn’t a special move according to Master Hand. He explained that everyone has to be unique. Now Waluigi had no more ideas, and was utterly disappointed.
Waluigi arrived "home," and asked Wario if he is unique or not. Wario agreed, but when Waluigi asked about a special move, Wario thought day and night, but then made an excuse to get more fried chicken. Waluigi looked at his reflection on the pile of trash bags. He needed to have a special move. Waluigi dug in the trash bags, hoping to find something he could use. He found a Swiss Army Knife, and settled on it. However, Bob showed up looking for some sugar so he could finish making his "hash brownies". Waluigi asked Bob if he has a special move, prompting Bob to show off his swordsman skills. Waluigi, seeing the knife had little appeal compared to Bob, threw the knife aside and ran off crying in frustration.
Waluigi walked down a residential street, commenting on everyone's special moves. When Mario shot Luigi with F.L.U.D.D., Waluigi requested Mario to give it to him. Mario thought it over, and despite Waluigi's best attempts at begging however, Mario shot him with F.L.U.D.D., and Waluigi angrily retaliated with a passing Bob-omb. Mario was one fire, but complimented Waluigi's "special move." He thought maybe this COULD be his special move, until Mario unknowingly compared it to Solid Snake, Toon Link, and Samus Aran and their explosive antics, so Waluigi yet again struggled on the originality of his move. Luigi commented he imagined Waluigi as a dancer rather a bomber. Once again, Waluigi saw the potential with a fantasy dance sequence before busting a move for real. Luigi couldn't help but dance and accidentally activated the negative zone. Mario explained that Luigi slows down time when he dances, but Waluigi was not there.
Mario and Luigi found him sulking in an alley, and Mario told him everyone has their special move; his is being naked. Luigi reminded Waluigi of all the sports games he's been in, to which Mario responded "Your special move [would] be smacking balls!" Walugi wasn't amused, and the area went black, with a single spotlight centered on Waluigi. Waluigi claimed he just wanted a special move that would make people know it's him, something unique, as Mario and Luigi have been in more sports games, so the ball smacking idea wasn't unique.
Suddenly, Waluigi shifted character, and started shouting 'Wah' louder and louder like he was something up. Waluigi's 'Wahs' intensified, and a yellow aura appeared around him. Waluigi 'Wahed' at the top of his lungs and seemingly went Super Saiyan. Waluigi revealed himself as a muscular, shaggy, shirtless, deity with a Staff of Rejection featuring his cap and mock moustache, now wearing a headband similar to the visor he wore in SMG4: Stupid Mario Tennis Aces, and wore pants similar to the overalls he normally wears, though he kept the shoes and gloves. This form is called: WaluRambo. Waluigi claimed he had found his power: the power of rejection. He fired a ball of energy at Mario, which upon contact, exploded into black fire and Mario was suddenly very sad. Luigi revealed himself, and freaked out at Waluigi did; he made Mario feel the pain he felt his entire life. He then fired at Luigi before taking his leave.
Back at Nintendo HQ, Waluigi floated through the halls past shocked Teletubby employees. Waluigi bursted through the door. Although Master Hand was pissed off at first due to the sudden intrusion, when Waluigi insisted he found his special move, Master Hand agreed to have it tested out, and with a snap of his fingers, teleported himself and Waluigi to a digital arena. Waluigi prepareed to fire, but Master Hand dodged last second, claiming he was not getting with it before he dragged a random Teletubby employee as a test dummy. Waluigi fired away, and likely because of his terrible working conditions, the Teletubby was incredibly quick to break down in tears. Master Hand was awed at how "beautiful" it was, so he accepted Waluigi into Smash. Waluigi got so excited, however, his rejection powers disappeared due to being accepted, and was once again demoted as an assist trophy. Waluigi was heartbroken, but then shouted no, and he was not having this. He then looked angrily at the screen, and was then partially obscured by the flames from his special move.
In SMG4: Mario And The T-Pose Virus, Shroomy was taking a stroll on the forest, until he discovered an angered Waluigi with his Staff of Rejection (which Shroomy initially assumed was a wand). Luigi's purple rival then proceeded to spawn a T-Pose Shroom and ordered Shroomy to eat it. The mushroom boy (after thinking about it) agreed and ate it whole, transforming him into a T-Pose Zombie as Patient Zero. The First T-Pose Outbreak happened and the zombies were reverted back to normal using 1-Up Mushrooms. The Mushroom Kingdom began to despise Waluigi for causing the outbreak, which was actually fuelling his rejection powers.
To Be Added
To Be Added
To Be Added
To Be Added
To Be Added
To Be Added
To Be Added
To Be Added
Waluigi is a tall man with a narrow face and a pointy, thin mustache. Waluigi wears a purple shirt and dark indigo overalls. He wears a purple cap with the "Γ" symbol; it is mirror to Luigi's "L".
As the WaluRambo, a muscular, shaggy, shirtless, deity, wearing a purple headband, and wore pants similar to the overalls he normally wears, though he kept the shoes and gloves.
While not to the degree his brother Wario is, Waluigi is greedy and will overcome many obstacles for a small personal gain. He is smarter than his brother and tends to be more focused on the task at hand when his cowardice doesn't get the best of him.
A notable trait is that in The Wacky Wario Bros.: Money Mayhem, Waluigi spent about $800 bucks on weed, assuming that Waluigi smokes a lot and likes getting high. Despite his selfish demeanor, though, Waluigi has shown sympathy to others, including Fishy Boopkins in SMG4: Stupid Mario Tennis Aces.
Waluigi is insecure of being rejected, mainly for being added to Super Smash each other in the ass bros Ultimate's roster as a playable character. During The Waluigi Arc, he has been overwhelmed with the sheer pain of the thought of being forever rejected and hated, to the point he gained his powers of rejection. After Master Hand rejected him again, Waluigi decided to make himself the most hated man in the Mushroom Kingdom to gain full powers and conquer the world. He wanted to make an army of T-Pose Zombies and have everyone feel great rejection. He created the Rejection Dimension to make his own Smash with multiple characters he chose to make up for the fact he couldn't be in actual Smash. He became ruthless and violent towards everyone around him, casting spells with his Staff of Rejection and manipulating others. He tended to torture his enemies as well, such as Master Hand, whom Waluigi had a grudge against.
After Wario reunited with Waluigi, he was initially reluctant to accept his brother's apology for being mean to him. He still had his megalomaniac persona until SMG3 gave the bros. therapy. After being told by Wario that he loves him, Waluigi finally felt acceptance embraced his brother, being grateful that he is still loved. Despite his redemption, Waluigi still can feel rejected, mainly whenever he's reminded of how he isn't in Smash. However, he doesn't go as ballistic as he was before. During The Rapper Bob Arc, Waluigi helped Bob Bobowski to realize that his friends are the most important thing to him when Bob was rejected. He did this out of empathy and to make up for his mistakes.
In an alternate timeline, Waluigi won in his arc, killing Wario in the process. However, he questioned himself "But at what cost?" when he remembered his brother, showing that he felt remorse.
- Kicking a grandma: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Blowing up homes: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Robbing the bank: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Stealing a kid's ice cream: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Farting in church: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Blowing up said church: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- High fiving the mayor: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Punching a guy: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Not being very nice: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Vandalism: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Running over pedestrians: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Swearing: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Being a douchebag: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Hating: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Pooping on people's lawns: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Hitting people with pingases: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Setting everything on fire: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Sleeping with the mayor's husband: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Being stupid: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Having illegal weapons: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Smoking weed everyday: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Having toast: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Mustache not being zigzaggy enough: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Slapping booty: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Prank calling: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Drawing dicks on sleeping hobos: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Pushing a guy off the bridge: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Kidnapping the mayor: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Kidnapping mayonnaise: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Why is this so long: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Insert more bad stuff here: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Slapping people: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Smooching da pooch: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- EVERYTHINGGG: One of the crimes Waluigi committed in the WAA kingdom.
- Terrorism: Throughout The Waluigi Arc, Waluigi caused severe destruction and death.
- Bank Robbery, Stealing and Scamming: See Wario's page.
- Waluigi Launcher: He can be shaped into a rocket launcher and be shot towards anything.
- Professional Criminal: He, along with Wario, are also expert con artists, scammers, and even thieves. There have been events where the two have been involved in bank robberies.
- Rejection Powers: After years of constant rejection, Waluigi is able to transform into the WaluRambo, a demigod with immense strength and a number of great capabilities. Waluigi can continue to gain strength by getting rejected more and more. When his strength is beginning to show, a black smoke-like aura surrounds him. At high levels, he can conjure matter and objects with his staff, and summon portals to different locations. At best, he obtains relatively godly abilities with this power. However, Waluigi does have a weakness. When he gets accepted into something, his rejection powers leave him until he is rejected again.
- Rejection Energy: He can transfer his emotions of being rejected into energy blasts, which he can fire at people and make them feel the emotional suffering Waluigi had all those years.
- T-Pose Virus: Waluigi can create T-Pose Shrooms or use his staff to turn people into T-Pose Zombies. However, he lost this ability when his Staff of Rejection was destroyed.
- Teleportation/Portal Creation: As shown in SMG4: Mario SAW and SMG4: Mario and the Waluigi Apocalypse, Waluigi has the ability to teleport.
- Matter Creation: Waluigi created a levitating throne conjured from his Rejection Powers.
- Shapeshifting: He also can shapeshift, with an example being Hideo Kojima.
- Psychokinesis: Waluigi can manipulate the movement of certain objects to a very high degree, as shown in SMG4: The Mario Convention! when he was able to stop Master Hand himself. In SMG4: Mario and the Waluigi Apocalypse, he saved his staff at the last second before Mario could grab it. In SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2018, he controlled Mario's body to attack SMG4. In SMG4 Christmas 2018: The Most Important Thing, he caught Bob Bobowski just before he hit the ground and gently set him down to the ground in order to make Bob realize the most important thing to him is friends (there, he was holding a stick as opposed to the staff that was destroyed).
- Incredible fighting skills: In SMG4: Stupid Mario Golf he showed that he has some epic combat skills but it isn’t enough to defeat Matt.
- As revealing in The Wacky Wario Bros.: Wario's Treasure Hunting Time, Waluigi has a fear of simians (specifically Donkey Kong).
- The letter on his hat, which is an upside-down L, is the Greek letter Gamma. It's unknown if this is intentional or if he's just a retard gone lucky.
- Although it's likely just done by Nintendo as a reference to Waluigi's name is Japanese for "Bad Luigi".
- Luke Lerdwichagul has a Waluigi Plush Doll.
- It has been shown that Waluigi can get more powerful based on how many times he gets rejected, as implied in SMG4: Mario SAW when he revealed that he was about to become his "ultimate form" due to everyone but Mario rejecting his invitations.
- After SMG4: Mario SAW, Waluigi could be seen in the distance in the SMG4 channel banner. After SMG4: The Mario Carnival, he got even closer to the screen, right next to Mario. After SMG4: Mario The Scam Artist, Waluigi got behind the SMG4 logo and the other characters were starting to fade away. After SMG4: The Mario Convention, Waluigi got at the front of the SMG4 logo and the other characters (along with the logo) were continuing to fade away, as the castle was slowly getting darker. After SMG4: Mario and the Waluigi Apocalypse, All of the characters (along with the logo) had disappeared, the background had become purple, and Waluigi had now transformed into his final form.
- Waluigi was ranked by Luke & James as the last "Top S-Tier" character in the "SMG4 character powerlevels" tier list (following after SMGO, Joe Boopkins, Sans, Wizard Rock, Steve, Melony, & Susan Wojcicki) during the 5,100,000 Subscribers livestream.
- Along with Mario, he's a character with one of the biggest criminal records in SMG4 history.