|This is a featured article!
That means it's considered to be one of the best articles the SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki has to offer.
I'm going to bring you home brother.
|—Wario, SMG4: Mario The Scam Artist|
Wario (full name Wario the Plumber, also known as Wario Gaywalker or Fartudinous Lump of Poop) is one of the original main characters, and a major antagonist in the SMG4 series.
He is Mario's arch-rival and Waluigi's adopted brother. In the SMG4 series, He and his brother are homeless crooked criminals who would gain money by illegal means, however, Wario is the more greedy and rude one. He is known for being a thief, robber, conman, and a bully. He has a love-hate relationship with Waluigi, but the two always get along. Sometimes, the bros would join alongside other villains for money, such as SMG3.
When Waluigi became a megalomaniac and disappeared in the Waluigi Arc, Wario fell in despair, and set off to find his brother and a therapist for the two of them. SMG3, who was a therapist during that time, helped the bros reconcile with each other. Since then, the two of them became better people to each other, while serving as crooks for most of their time.
The brothers haven't had many appearances in Season 9. As of SMG4: Super Challenge 64 Wario has been reduced into mostly minor roles and cameo appearances with rarely getting a major role just like Toad and Waluigi. Though he still appears more often than his brother, he decreased in appearances after the YouTube Arc.
In Nintendo canon, Wario is an obese, muscular, hot-tempered and greedy man, and Mario's yellow-and-purple clad arch-rival. Most of the time, he goes on adventures ranging from stealing treasure to running a microgame making company. As revealed in their bio on the Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 game, he and Waluigi are not brothers.
He sometimes helps the heroes in the Mushroom Kingdom on a few separate occasions, such as when he rescued Mario from Waluigi. However, he has also been the villain in a few bloopers, usually whenever he gets his hands on something that grants him power.
In SuperMarioGlitchy4's bloopers, most of his personality traits are unchanged, minus the head of the microgame company, which has barely appeared in his bloopers.
He is shown to love his brother Waluigi and is regretful for mistreating and bullying him, which leads to him losing his power of rejection and no longer turning people into T-Pose zombies.
The mainstream Wario's origin is unknown due to his creators at Nintendo not sharing much information about him. In the game canon, he was formely Mario's childhood friend who was extremely jealous of Mario's popularity. In the comic Super Mario Adventures, he hated Mario because he unintentionally mistreated him and accidentally caused him to suffer humiliating injuries during their childhood activities.
In SMG4's world, he lived in the WAA kingdom (a weird counterpart to the Mushroom Kingdom where all the residents had his cartoony nose) where he was Waluigi's childhood friend. However, the two fought over garlic ice cream, and it led to Wario being washed away and stranded in the Mushroom Kingdom. Without money or a home, Wario began commiting crimes and scamming people for their money for over 20 years. After stealing a golden statue from the Koopa king Bowser, he reunited with Waluigi (who was banished from the WAA kingdom), and the two became partners in crime ever since.
In another retelling of his life, Wario had abusive parents, who would often look down on him for no reason. He spent his childhood in Canada, where he and his brother Waluigi would often place their anger and ill-treatment, particularly at Bob, who later stood up to them. As an adult, he moved to the Mushroom Kingdom, commiting crimes and getting into trouble with the authorities. It was around this time that his mother got into an accident in which he was involved. During her final minutes, she regretted her past actions and apologised to Wario silently before she passed away. Her death affected him greatly, causing him to commit more trouble in trying to escape his past.
Wario was able to survive Mario's Pain Train, which was full of death traps. However, he was taken down by a minigun that shot numerous coins at him in Mario's Challenge and a rocket launched by his brother Waluigi which destroyed his kart in Stupid Mario Kart.
During the time in which he obtained the Super Mario Maker, he was able to torment Mario in a variety of creative ways.
Superhuman Strength: Like many other characters in the series, Wario has proven to show abnormal strength. For example, in SMG4: Wario Tries To Stop Himself From Dying, he was able to pick up a plane by the cockpit and throw it back into the sky.
Wario Head: Whenever aggravated by someone who makes one of his close ones (like his brother) sad, he would turn into a floating head of himself, and will chase and try to haunt the culprit. He does have a weakness though, which is sad moments, as he was quickly defeated by Mario Head, who took advantage of Wario's weakness in SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020.
- Bank Robbery: Due to Wario's greed, he and Waluigi occasionally steal money from the bank. Their most recent robbery was in SMG4: Mario Waits in Line For Some Spaghetti, where he tried to rob a bank with Waluigi, however their plan failed after their guns fired gummy bears.
- Scamming: In newer bloopers, Wario tries to scam people to get their money.
- Stealing: The most recent person he stole from was Tari in SMG4: The Big Bad Bully.
- Torturing: In SMG4: Stupid Mario Maker , Wario tortured Mario and later Luigi for his own amusement, until his Switch's battery ran out.
- Attempted Murder: In SMG4: Mario The Scam Artist, Wario tried to throw Luigi into the sewers and leave him for dead out of anger when the latter said he had no money, but Mario stopped him.
- Rampaging: When he discovered that he could not die in SMG4: Wario Tries To Stop Himself From Dying, he went on a rampage throughout Mushroom City, defeating the RMKP, but was stopped at the hands of the Royal Mushroom Kingdom Air Force.
- Murder: In SMG4: If Mario Was In.... SQUID GAME, Wario is seen pushing a Teletubby Off of the Glass. He also pushed Luigi off too. (He did not actually murder them since, they just get sent into a Playstation Game.)
- Extortion: On the opening advertisement of Mario Plays Roblox he and Waluigi threatened Fishy Boopkins to have his money.
- His former design is a yellow Mario Recolor.
- He is obsessed with money (gold especially).
- He is not as much of a rival of Mario in SMG4's bloopers.
- Wario weighs somewhere between 300-400 lbs.
- Ironically, he was a undercover cop in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Crime Time, despite being a criminal.
- His parents died in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: My Best Friend Slenderman, due to Mario and Slenderman landing on them. Also, according to SMG4, no one loved them.
- Wario is gay as seen in Super pokeman 64 bloopers: GYMS AND BADGES. However, he did not wish to have sex with McCree in SMG4: The Mario Channel - Mario's Jackass.
- He hates Sonic for calling him "trash".
- He is the main character alongside Waluigi in The Wacky Wario Bros. (series).
- Wario lives with Waluigi in a house as seen in The Wacky Wario Bros.: The Winning Ticket., but in The Wacky Wario Bros.: Wario's Treasure Hunting Time they live under a bridge, and in The Wacky Wario Bros.: Money Mayhem they live in a dumpster, but bought a house by spending stolen money.
- According to Nintendo canon, Wario and Waluigi aren't actually brothers, but that isn't the case in this universe.
- In Super Minecraft 64 Bloopers: Herobrine, when Herobrine tries to creep up on Mario, Mario thinks its Luigi trying to stuff Wario's underwear in his face again.
- He currently has three forms: Normal Wario, Baby Wario, and Wario Head (who appears in SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 8 (150k special)).
- In a few episodes, he has been the lackey of the main villain.
- In SMG4's videos, Wario appears to wear black shoes. This is an error, as his sprite is taken from Mario Party games 1-3, in which his shoes were green.
- SMG4: Stupid Mario Rabbids, SMG4: MarioTube and SMG4: MarioTube 2 are the only episode where he was voice by Luke Lerdwichagul.
- He and Waluigi's appearances significantly decreased in Season 9, not even having a speaking role until SMG4: A Day In The Life Of Everyone, nearly halfway through the season.
- He appears to have had verbally abusive parents, a fact shown in SMG4: My Mario Academia, but it was shown that the entire episode was an anime show made by Axol.
- Starting from Season 10, he has been harassed most of his time by Hal Monitor, due to his criminal behaviour.
- He is so far the only criminal to be stopped by the Mushroom Kingdom Armed Forces, as seen in SMG4: Wario Tries To Stop Himself From Dying.