- For the currently active rescue team with a stolen name, see Woomy Fire Brigade.
They show up to help rescue Fishy Boopkins out of a well, but to no avail. Since SMG4: Mario and the Bob Mansion..., the brigade had been on hiatus until they can legally obtain a firetruck, which never came to be.
In SMG4: Mario VS Youtubers, Meggy looks at a chart of jobs she has had in the past, including a firefighter, confirming the brigade is no longer active, possibly as a result of Swagmaster6969696969 stealing her team's name.
- SMG4: Mario And... The Well
- SMG4: Mario and the Bob Mansion...
- SMG4: Mario VS Siren Head
- SMG4: Mario VS Youtubers
- Meggy first suggested coming up with the name "Super Woomy Brigade", as it would be the name for Mario's crime syndicate in SMG4: The Mario Mafia.